Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

name change

• Thread starter Thread starter secondchance
  • Start date Start date
S

secondchance

Hi, guys.
Just wanted all to know I changed my name from "vettaholic" to "secondchance" which is the name I use in other forums.:w

Hi, JT ZR-Won.
You live in Tampa, Huh. I lived in Orlando untill july, 2001. Use to go to Tampa nd Clearwater periodically. I bet its nice and warm out there. I MISS FLORIDA!:cry

I lived in Orlando for a very short time but I've been in Tampa now for close to 5 years. You're right, this is about the best time of the year down here...consistantly around 65 every day:cool

Jay

Oh, I know. I lived out in Lake Mary(Heathrow) and use to drive out to my favorite golf course in Daytona, LPGA.
Tim Burke of Burke's Corvette and Robbie at Corvette Masters use to take care of my cars. :beer

How do I change my name on this forum?
I am otherwise known as threestar40 but Here I am Rick Mueller.

Do I have to have an admin do it for me?

I tried the obvious things but couldn't seem to get it done.

Rick =)

e-mail Rob. He'll do it for you. Another option is reregister but will lose credits for previous posts.

secondchance said:
e-mail Rob. He'll do it for you. Another option is reregister but will lose credits for previous posts.

No, do not re-register. If you want to change your username, just send me an email or a private message and it only takes two seconds to do.

Rick, you're all set. I changed your username.

threestar40 said:
Thanks Rob. Your a kick ass admin. ;)

Rick =)

Thanks, I try. :D

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom