Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

{Name it} If you could have one thing from Callaway besides...

*89x2*

If you could have one thing from Callaway Cars besides your car, what would it be??

The Sledgehammer is already spoken for so that ought to eliminate a big chunk of the votes for that - Anyone have something unique or special in mind???

You never know - It could come true ;)

Enjoy! Chris :beer

The Next Generation Aerobody Twin Turbo
:lou

I could really use some NACA ducts, for getting cooling air into and out of the underhood. A decent replacement for the front spoiler would be nice; one that moves a lot more air into the car's front.
:w.

Well......since I don't allready have a Callaway.......I'd say I want a convertable 91 Aerobody TT!

650rwhp/800rwtq w/ excellent drivability ;)

PS it has to rev solid to 6000rpm

#1- Candy Red Speedster with silver interior

#2- New gen aero TT

#3- Will probably have to settle for Wonderbar and 100 + kit
Nice to dream huh Chris

kruzmisl said:
#1- Candy Red Speedster with silver interior

#2- New gen aero TT

#3- Will probably have to settle for Wonderbar and 100 + kit
Nice to dream huh Chris

Paul, absolutely!! It is always good to dream - this, coming from a professional daydreamer :cool

I too need to call and get my big Wonderbar - they have them built and in stock for our B2K's :upthumbs

ALso for my car,
I would like a bright red cover to match my B2k from www.vettesundercover.com <<the BEST Car cover I have ever owned!!!!!!!! :beer

Maybe you can bring them to Carlisle??

kruzmisl said:
Red is a tough one to find in the right cloth. But you find it, and I'll make it!

Do you still have any of those bright red ones from last year??

I have a blueish one for my car now, but it doesn't fit nearly as nice as the one you made for my SNAT!

Top NOTCH!!! :upthumbs www.vettesundercover.com :beer

I don't have one(yet)...but I have NO DOUBT that I would want an LM. Loved them from the day I first saw one in a photo. I thought the silver #73 was at the museum because I saw a pic of it there. I was disappointed when I got there and it was gone. So..I have never seen one in person...dang it.

Bank account number!!:D

Speedster in Admiral Blue

bruthish said:
I don't have one(yet)...but I have NO DOUBT that I would want an LM. Loved them from the day I first saw one in a photo. I thought the silver #73 was at the museum because I saw a pic of it there. I was disappointed when I got there and it was gone. So..I have never seen one in person...dang it.

car went back to its owner - it was only on loan to the NCM, but was there for a few years :cool

Maybe next time ;)

Did you at least get to see 1987 B2K # 001???

more callaway TT LT5s would be a good start.

short of that, a TT 427 C6 Z06 might work.

keep em under 100k plz.

I wish...........

I personally can't wait to see Callaway's answer to the C12.
First they had the B2K, they answered that with the supernatural and then that was answered by the C12. One would think (and hope) that Callaway's new corvette rendition will be as beautiful and as different from a stock corvette again! But my major hope is that they mate this with extreme performance to match! Much like Ron said, 427 TT!

Phil DeJohn said:
All I would want is a set of front AMBER lenses.:w

Phil - this can be done, easy enough...

Here is a pic. of Callaway4Fun's B2K w/ AeroBody - He "dyed" the lenses amber from the inside and they look terrific :cool

He & 90 Callaway would know more about this process, as they had talked extensively with the fella who did this for them

...stay tuned :v

pict13lg.gif

abnormal_vetter said:
I personally can't wait to see Callaway's answer to the C12.
First they had the B2K, they answered that with the supernatural and then that was answered by the C12. One would think (and hope) that Callaway's new corvette rendition will be as beautiful and as different from a stock corvette again! But my major hope is that they mate this with extreme performance to match! Much like Ron said, 427 TT!

Welcome to the :CAC :m

I too cannot wait to see what is coming next from Old Lyme and the Callaway Factory :cool

In the meantime... he is what I heard this past week:

...We’re looking forward to the opportunity to create Callaway’s version of the Z06. Given our past and current experiences with the Corvette and other vehicle manufacturers, positive manifold pressure may be part of our plan. Time will tell.
:eek :cool :v

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom