Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

National Corvette Museum and Drive Toward a Cure Team Up to End Parkinson's

Bradan Donaldson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Corvette
2004 Z06
drive-toward-a-cure-day-national-corvette-museum-1.jpg

Official track season at the National Corvette Museum's Motorsports Park starts Friday, April 2nd 2021 with Drive Toward A Cure Day to help end Parkinson's disease​

The month of April is Parkinson’s Disease Awareness Month and in an effort to help raise funding and awareness for the disease, the NCM Motorsports Park will begin its official track season next month with the Drive Toward A Cure Day.

For $125, you'll have the opportunity for a day of fun with Corvette Racing team driver, Andy Pilgrim and the ability to run your own Corvette on the track in 4-lap shootouts. All marques are welcome, helmets are not required, and convertibles are ok to join in the fun!

Drive Toward a Cure Day at the National Corvette Museum

For just $125:

• A $50 tax-deductible* donation supporting Parkinson’s Disease research and patient care.
  • Unlimited lapping. Passengers are welcome.
  • Drive Toward a Cure pin and window sticker.
Andy PilgrimIf you prefer not to use your own Corvette, but would like to wet your appetite with the all new C8 Corvette, for $350, you can rent a C8 Corvette for a one-day session only. $50 of that fee will be donated to Drive Toward a Cure to help support Parkinson’s Disease research and patient care!

On April 3rd, you'll have the opportunity to attend a special "Lunch and Learn" event with Andy Pilgrim who will share some of his incredible experiences over his long racing career.

The NCM Motorsports Park is located at 505 Kimberlee A. Fast Drive, Bowling Green, KY 42103.
Lapping will take place from 9:00am to 4:00pm, and lunch will be available at the track from 11:00am to 1:00pm.

Parkinson's Disease​

If you've ever had a friend of loved on afflicted by Parkinson's Disease, you know how debilitating the disease can be and how awful it is to stand by and watch the horrible effects it can have on the body as the disease progresses.

Unfortunately, the disease runs in my own family picking and choosing its victims through the generations. As a result, I'm all too familiar with how this disease can slowly and unmercifully cripple a human being over time.

I can't think of more worthy cause to attend and contribute, AND it involves Corvettes and on the hallowed grounds of all that is Corvette.

If you have the free time and want to contribute to a worthy cause, I encourage our readers to please click on the link below for more details and registration information.

Drive Toward A Cure

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom