Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

NCRS Corvette show in StL....need a 71 LT-1 to complete the set

Bullshark

Corvette
69 BB vert, 70 LT-1, 70 454.72 LT-1
There is going to be a Corvette show in St. Charles MO. held by the local NCRS guys tomorrow Sunday August 7 from 11-4, I am planning on bringing my 70 and 72 LT-1 up for the show. Would love for a 71 LT-1 in the local area to show up to complete the set. Always wanted a pic of all three together
thumbsup.gif
It's at Vettes restaurant on South 94.

Bullshark

Bullshark, Dang do I wish I was ready go! My car isn't road worthy yet (71 Ont. orange LT1 coupe) We would look good especially with all those 17"TT II's!!! Mine is getting alligned after a complete suspension rebuild. Wheels and tires on the way too! Your pal, "the copycat".

It's been awhile since I last posted but here are some pics of the show last summer. Didn't get a 71 to show so its only the 70 and 72. Maybe next year;shrug

NCRS@Vette8_7_05%20112%20(Small).jpg

NCRS@Vette8_7_05%20119.jpg

NCRS@Vette8_7_05%20122.jpg

Bullshark

coolo pictures,wish i was there i own a 71 lt1 right hand drive convertible

Bullshark said:
There is going to be a Corvette show in St. Charles MO. held by the local NCRS guys tomorrow Sunday August 7 from 11-4, I am planning on bringing my 70 and 72 LT-1 up for the show. Would love for a 71 LT-1 in the local area to show up to complete the set. Always wanted a pic of all three together
thumbsup.gif
It's at Vettes restaurant on South 94.

Bullshark

101_0105.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom