Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Need Help Finding Diecast

S

sariana

I finally get my Z06, and I want to get a diecast model for my desk. Mine is Electron Blue, but I can't find a diecast Z06 in EB anywhere. Want a red, yellow, or silver one? Sure, but no EB !

Anyone out there know where I can get one? Prefer 1/18 or 1/24, but I'll take a 1/43...

Thanx...Steve

Steve,

It's not a ZO6 but I have a '99 Fixed Roof Coupe in Electron Blue from The Franklin Mint. I don't know if it's still available but sometimes you'll find items in their catalogs or stores that aren't on the website.

try this site they have one and cheap

sariana said:
I finally get my Z06, and I want to get a diecast model for my desk. Mine is Electron Blue, but I can't find a diecast Z06 in EB anywhere. Want a red, yellow, or silver one? Sure, but no EB !

Anyone out there know where I can get one? Prefer 1/18 or 1/24, but I'll take a 1/43...

Thanx...Steve

Try this site. I have bought from them and they are very good. Price is right too.

http://www.diecaststation.com/product.asp?id=14068

Chuck Desjardin

I was having a rought time finding my combination in diecast (M.Y. convertible with Lt. Oak top & interior) so I just buy the correct type model, disassemble and repaint to my combination. I have a 1/64 and a 1/18 model now.

b_pappy said:
I was having a rought time finding my combination in diecast (M.Y. convertible with Lt. Oak top & interior) so I just buy the correct type model, disassemble and repaint to my combination. I have a 1/64 and a 1/18 model now.
I have a 2003 EB Z06. I just kept watching e-bay until the prices came down...I just wanted one for my desk as well. So the Frankin Mint Collectable was not important to me.
Gus

try finding a black on black convertable with the 2000-04 wheels. now THAT is a challenge!

looks like ebay would be the place to get your EB Z06

QVC has a 2004 CE Z06. Also, BJs wholesale club sells Maisto 1/18 scale metal cars. I have seen Z06's in yellow, red, black and blue there. They sell them for less than $10.00

sariana said:

Thanx...Steve
Steve,
I have a Maisto 1/18th EB Z06 if you want it. $25 to your door assuming your in the central 48 states. Send me an email if you want it.

Target has an exclusive deal with Miatso for the EB Vette in 1:18. They had been selling for well over $100 on ebay but a second production run was made so they are much cheeper now.

Do a search in the diecast section.
(shhhh bur if you goto www.corvetteforum.com they have a very busy diecast section)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom