Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Need In put

B

bowkill

OK yesterday I looked at a 65 conv. 327cid 365hp. nomumber mach all orig. 41 ,000mil. car been keep in heated ger. and driven a few times a year ok its a no raido car tel. weel pb, white with black int. is this car worth restoring? pic. in Hemmings 65 vette N.J. and what is it worth???

OK yesterday I looked at a 65 conv. 327cid 365hp. nomumber mach all orig. 41 ,000mil. car been keep in heated ger. and driven a few times a year ok its a no raido car tel. weel pb, white with black int. is this car worth restoring? pic. in Hemmings 65 vette N.J. and what is it worth???

Why does it need restoring? Leave it as a survivor.

No Radio, NO PROBLEM! Rarely if ever turn mine on plus some Bubba butchered my dash. I mainly just listen to the exhaust "tunes!" I know the clock is for a "64 just haven't come across a good "63 one yet.

Radio.jpg

Restoring, depends what you want out of her? Regardless ...... ENJOY!

;)

-Andy

Is it worth restoring? Do you mean is it worth the time or the money? The answer has to be up to you. What would another car like it be worth? How much will you put into the 65 that you are looking at to purchase? At some point if those come together then the answer may be yes. Good Luck :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom