Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Need reference check on a vendor, Force EFI out of Miami

firstgear

Corvette
15 Z06, 01 Vert, 63 SWC & 60 ALL RED
I am looking at an EFI setup for my '60 vette. I am getting close to purchasing it from:

Force Fuel Injection, Inc.
8765 SW 129th Street
Miami, FL 33176, USA

http://force-efi.com/index.htm

Does anyone have experience or knowledge of them? Before I part with some serious cash, I would like to make sure that I am spending it wisely.

you can PM me or send email to htmiata@aol.com

let me know....thanks, Herb

Have you looked at the mass flo unit? Their web site is at www://massfloefi.com. Looks like a neat setup. I have no experience with it, but am interested if anyone has. Thanks

Have been reading the thread on posting a link, so will give it a try. massfloefi Well, there you go. Learn something every day

Have you looked at the mass flo unit? Their web site is at www://massfloefi.com. Looks like a neat setup. I have no experience with it, but am interested if anyone has. Thanks
There are a few on this site or the other that have this set up....I wanted something that did not look like a carb. I am looking at something like this

350CHEVYfront.JPG

when the hood opens it won't look like another car with a carb set up....EFI.

Thanks for the suggestion, I had considered that type of set up and it is significantly less expensive than what I show above, by about 1/2 as much.

The above set up all polished...so much that it hurts your eyes to look at it in bright sun:rotfl

Robert at Force is the one I have been talking to and just want to get comfortable that some others have dealt with him and his company.

thanks!!

WOW!!! I see what you are after. That is an awesome looking setup. Will be watching to see what people have to say about it. Good Luck..

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom