Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Need Your Junk!!

Hib Halverson

Technical Writer for Internet & Print Media
Corvette
71 04 12 19
CAC Zroners!

I need your help.

I'm looking for a used power steering pressure (also called "steering gear inlet) hose from an LT5 I'm looking for a no-good leaker from which I can canibalize the metal ends to use in making a braided hose. The nature of the pump end of that hose is the first four-inches of the stock line must be retained to clear the pulley. Then I weld on a steel, AN male fitting and add the AN hose.

Anyone out there have a leaking pressure hose they were going to scrap but would rather donate to a good cause?

DAVID SOKOLOWSKI

"CORVETTE PARTS BOUGHT AND SOLD"

Specializing in 55-72
Water Pumps / Voltage Regulators / Alternators / Starters / T3 Headlights / Generators

P.O. Box 444
Bellflower, California 90706
(310) 329-5334

Sorry, he doesn't seem to have a web site, Hib.

But he was on the television show OVERHAULIN' when they did the '63 at Steve LuVisi's shop. :L

Ken said:
(snip)
Specializing in 55-72
Water Pumps / Voltage Regulators / Alternators / Starters / T3 Headlights / Generators

The car in question is a 95. He specializes in 55-72.
Any other suggestions?

Hey Hib,

im parting out a 90 ZR1 and I have this hose its still good to go make me a offer

johnny

Hib, I simply copied the information that is on his business cards. True, his main specialties are the early Vettes, I know for a fact that David's also dealt with later model Corvettes and ZR1s. ;)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom