Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

NEW 1963 Z06 Survey

Corvette
2016 C7.R Z06 "ROSA" - black 'Vert w/yellow accent
Folks,

All who are interested - Bob Jones just released his NEW/UPDATED 1963 Z06 survey in an Excel spreadsheet. For those of you who would like a copy, send me an email and I will send it to you.

For those of you who have a 1963 Z06, if you haven't sent Bob your specifics, please do so he can include your Z06 in the next survey update. If you need his email address, let me know.

Blu',

what's the last five of the VIN - I can tell you if it is in the survey or not - or better yet, when you get the survey you can check the VIN yourself. I will also give you Bob's email address so you can yak at him with the particulars if you want to.

c5vetter

I'm going to have to do some digging to find the particulars. I was looking at it because it would have made a good mate for my roadster. It was Silver Blue, but with a black interior instead of dark blue, but close enough. It had the wrong engine, and a rust hole in the frame, big tank missing, and I don't remember about the brakes.
Thanks, I'm looking forward to getting the info.
Ol Blue
http://www.knology.net/~corvettes/63vett.jpg

63 Z06

Hi Rick,

I'm already in the Bob Jones Zo6 Survey, but thanks for posting. Perhaps we'll find some new, undiscovered 63 Z06s out there.

Nice color combination on your Z06. I have two big tank Z06's # 08834 and 09046. I also have the Devil car 30837s100666 Black w/red FI coupe. Could you forward the new survey to me at corvette_engineering@yahoo.com . Thanks, Wade Isom

I blueprinted a steering box and differential for a 63 Z06. Could you email the info to me as well. gramadei@aep.us
Thank you
Gary

eBay Sale

Blu',

what's the last five of the VIN - I can tell you if it is in the survey or not - or better yet, when you get the survey you can check the VIN yourself. I will also give you Bob's email address so you can yak at him with the particulars if you want to.

Did you see the auction on vin #9008 small tank Red Black this week sell on eBay ? $67,500 . The owner had the car since 1965. Nice fellow. He bought the car in Southern California and moved to Vegas and then the beautiful country in northern Idaho. Family health reason of his father forced the sale.

Should restore to a nice car.

Z06 SURVEY

PLEASE SEND ME THE LATEST SURVEY, I RECEIVED ONE FROM BOB MANY YEARS AGO....E MAIL ADDRESS IS RON_5810@YAHOO.COM
HAVE A BIG TANK CAR WITH A 1ST WEEK NOVEMBER DATE.....

Z06 survay

Hi. I just found my 63 Z06 that I sold in May of 1969. I have some work to due including to get a master cylinder for it. I sure would appreciate Bob Jones email address and a current list. My last 4 vin. #s are 9451, small tank. Thanks Steve

Hi. I just found my 63 Z06 that I sold in May of 1969. I have some work to due including to get a master cylinder for it. I sure would appreciate Bob Jones email address and a current list. My last 4 vin. #s are 9451, small tank. Thanks Steve

I just checked the SURVEY and your Vin # 9451 is NOT in the SURVEY. Send me your email address and I can helpm you with info .

Z06 survey

Folks,

All who are interested - Bob Jones just released his NEW/UPDATED 1963 Z06 survey in an Excel spreadsheet. For those of you who would like a copy, send me an email and I will send it to you.

For those of you who have a 1963 Z06, if you haven't sent Bob your specifics, please do so he can include your Z06 in the next survey update. If you need his email address, let me know.

Hello: Would appreciate you sending along a copy to me. Thanks! Dennis

oldvettenut

give me your email addy

New 63 Purchase

I just purchased a 1963 split window and would love to get a copy of the z06 survey that bob jones put together. The car I purchased has the z06 brakes and suspension along with the fuelie radiator support. The last numbers of the VIN is s109171. Would love to hear from anyone that can tell us more about this car. Thanks
my email [email]mhc4641@gmail.cm[/EMAIL]

Last edited:
1963 z06 survey

Folks,

Hello I see I am a little late to the discussion but I am hoping toget a copy of the 63 z06 registry. All replies would be very grateful. I am trying to locate my grandfathers 63 z06 he use to race at Walkins Glen.
thank you very much

email : jalong@knights.ucf.edu

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom