Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New 67 Corvette body for the builder

Corvette
63 Resto Coupe-Red 65 Roadster
Has anybody had the chance to see the new offering from hitekhotrods, www.hitekhotrods.com. They have now completed, and are offering a complete reproduction 1967 Corvette coupe body for sale. I visited their website, called for some information , and was pleasantly surprised to hear that they will be at the Corvette show in Carlisle PA , and have one of the bodies at their vendor space for viewing.

I am anxious to hear ( post it here ) from anyone that has had the chance to see one of their bodies up close.

Stepinwolf

Has anybody had the chance to see the new offering from hitekhotrods, www.hitekhotrods.com. They have now completed, and are offering a complete reproduction 1967 Corvette coupe body for sale. I visited their website, called for some information , and was pleasantly surprised to hear that they will be at the Corvette show in Carlisle PA , and have one of the bodies at their vendor space for viewing.

I am anxious to hear ( post it here ) from anyone that has had the chance to see one of their bodies up close.

Stepinwolf

Bob: Haven't seen one in person. Looked at them on the internet site and a couple of friends have been in contact with HITEK. I will be looking forward to seeing the actual thing at Carlisle.

BTW, my reply to the personal e-mail you sent me was rejected and returned. I don't know if it is being stopped at the border for inspection
or what but is isn't going through to your site.;help;shrug

You're missin out on some great visuals. :chuckle

Rich

BTW, my reply to the personal e-mail you sent me was rejected and returned. Rich

My ISP has been having a few problems, but other then that my e-mail seem's to be working. Please don't send me any files with the PPS extensions, since my PC can't read them.

Stepinwolf

No PPS from me, I'm on a real computer. E-MAC.

Rich

I've been into computers since the early eighties, and there was a time a Mac could not even communicate with a PC, so you see Rich, since then, we have come a long way.

As for your preferences for one or the other, it's the Chevy/Ford game all over again, so maby we should just leave it at that. ;)

BTW, during those years I put my 48K Apple II on the shelf and purchased the very first Mac Apple ever made. As it turned out at 128K it was just a step up from an " Etch-a-Sketch " ;LOL

P.S. I still have the Apple II, along with the original invoice, dated September 1981. Have a nice day,,,

Stepinwolf

Stepinwolf:

You are right my man. It is a Chevy/Ford game for preference and I am currently backing the Studebaker.

I did 20 plus years on PC's while employed by the U.S. Government. Can't say it was all bad or all good. Might have something to do with that lowest bidder contract thing they use.

I went with MAC about four years ago ( I have a friend locally that is a MAC guru who suggested it). That was after our PC needed the third hard drive replacement so I gave up on it. (but I gave it to a friend who does PC's and he put in a used hard drive he had and it has worked fine ever since, could be the Gateway thing) I have been really happy with the MAC and since now the communication differences have been addressed it is not a problem to be outside of the PC world.

See ya at Carlisle like ususal. I will try to find some new tasty brewskies for you.

Rich

Body info update,

I have just been made aware that the people from Hitek Hot Rods, www.hitekhotrods.com will be attending the Corvette show in " Bloomington " IL. I was not able to speak to the owner, but logic has it that if they are there, it is most certainly to high light their new 67 Corvette body.

If anyone from this Forum is planning of attending the BG show, I would be most appreciative, if you/they would take an assortment of photos to give me/us an insight on the new body. I am quite aware of what the exterior should look like, so I am more interested , or concerned about the inner structure, the metal re-enforcements, and general fit and finish.

A very BIG THANK YOU :w to anyone who will take the time to address my concerns and come back with some pics.

Stepinwolf

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom