Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New Addition

ZAL81

Corvette
81 Charcoal Metallic 4-spd & 94 Red 6 spd vert
Well Fellow L81'ers, Its official!! The wife and I are now the proud owners of 2 vettes. To keep our 81 company, we now have a C4. Its a 94 6 - speed convertible, Red with black interior and black top and the factory hardtop. But to put your minds at ease, our 81 is still "THE" Corvette! You just can't beat those fat fenders!!! ZAL81

Congratulations on the new baby!! Youre not suppose to play favorites with your kids but come on look at those curves on the '81!

-Tatortot

Congrats Zane, the only thing better than owning a corvette is owning 2 of them. I hope to give my 81 a partner as well one of these days.

Congrats Zane,

Couldn't have found a better home ;) Now the kids and wife won't need to drive the "other car" to events :L

Bet they sure look nice together... hint.... hint.... hint :D

BudD
:bu :w

Now I'm sure Bud can relate to this question:eyerole Who really owns the Shark?:D In my case my wife lets me drive the 82 from time to time:eyerole Of course only when she isn't washing it:L :L

Congrats on a truely beautiful pair of children:beer

Carlo

...hint...hint...hint

O.K. Bud, I get the hint! As soon as we get some sunshine around here I'll get the digital camera out and post a photo.
And yes the wife has already stated " Now we can just take the two Corvettes to all the shows"

Carlo, actually the wife would rather drive the 94. She gets to nervous driving the 81, afraid she would hurt our "first born":)

ZAL81

Congrats on the new addition. Sounds like a beauty.

Tom

pics of new adition

Just a couple of pics of the new addition. The L81 and the LT1

pics of new adition

Just a couple of pics of the new addition. The L81 and the LT1

Sorry guys, its telling me the size of pic is to big. Now I have to figure out how to reduce them to fit. Will try again later, Zane

Hey Zane,

If you like you can email them to me and I'll size them and get them back to you ;) very painless :D

BudD
:bu :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom