Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New addition

shopview

Corvette
94 Callaway SNAT450TT,96 Callaway CE,91 B2K TT-001
Well, my wife decided I had enough toys and it was her turn. Her 1996 Collectors Edition arrived today. It was too dark to take pics really.

BTW, If anyone wants to buy the OZ wheels, make me an offer. I will be putting run flats on it next weekend.

Mark

shopview said:
Well, my wife decided I had enough toys and it was her turn.
I know how you feel, my 'cheese and kisses' hit me up about buying another shark, but I am running out of garage space in the two car garage.
Looks like we might have to extend the garage to a four car or buy an acre block to put a big shed and hoist on it.

:beer
Tony

Thats a sweet car....Congrats.

How much for the wheels? just curious.

I like the look of the OZ's. Sharp! That's the first collector edition that I've seen with an Aerobody too!

I offered $17K to Barry a on that car and was waiting on title info. Now I know who slipped in there. Did you get the hardtop? Does the vert top look as worn as it did in the pic's?
Congrats on the new ride, Enjoy :w

shopview said:
Well, my wife decided I had enough toys and it was her turn. Her 1996 Collectors Edition arrived today. It was too dark to take pics really.

BTW, If anyone wants to buy the OZ wheels, make me an offer. I will be putting run flats on it next weekend.

Mark
I take it that was the car advertised in the Carolina's I had posted :confused
Congrats on the new ride :upthumbs

Thanks gents....

That's the one....had it shipped enclosed from SC... looks just like the one below but no black stripe all silver.......and I am putting the same runflats on it as mine has (Have 2 and 1/2 sets) this weekend :)

Car is in great shape....both tops are good as new. I didn't think I would like the silver but the wife does and after full detailing it really looks good. I prefer my white one but the silver is growing on me.

I had to replace the gear shift bezel (rub spot) and that was about it :)

*89x2* said:

shopview said:
Thanks gents.... didn't think I would like the silver but the wife does and after full detailing it really looks good. I prefer my white one but the silver is growing on me.
Silver is one of my absolute favorites with the Aerobody :upthumbs

again, Congrats on the ride :m :v

KH90CallawayTT1.jpg

Thanks for finding her for me ;)

I like that black interior.......but I need to save the $ for my car.

Steering wheel addition to the 1994 completed last week by Johann...

attachment.php

shopview said:
Thanks for finding her for me ;)

I like that black interior.......but I need to save the $ for my car.

Steering wheel addition to the 1994 completed last week by Johann...

attachment.php
WOW :eek That looks GREAT!!!!!!!!! :upthumbs Maybe I should do that to my SNAT, what did just the wheel run $$?? :v :m

I think he said that he put the steering wheel on his 94 but that might just be a pic of it.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom