Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New Book for C4 Owners

Ken

Gone but not forgotten
Corvette
1987 Z51 Silver Coupe
When I posted this link the first time, I was hoping for an assembly manual like the earlier generations have, but it's not. :(

At any rate, if we don't already cover it in the specifications pages here at the Corvette Action Center ;), here's another book to add to the collection:

The C4 Corvette Sourcebook

:gap

Sounds like a good book to have. Thanks for the heads up.

Looks like a kool book. Thanks. :)

What's really handy is the "Parts and Illustration" GM book the dealers had......I use mine all the time...its pretty similar to the assembly manuals of past and is easier than microfiche..........I got mine on Ebay.........what I'd like to do is copy the bloody thing for everyone who needs one but I dont think I could get around the copyright laws even if I dont make a profit...any lawyers out there care to weigh in?

Corvette1984 said:
What's really handy is the "Parts and Illustration" GM book the dealers had... ...its pretty similar to the assembly manuals of past ...I got mine on Ebay

I thought about that as a substitute for the assembly manual, and I've heard about them being available on e-bay but I haven't checked it out yet. Thanks for the heads-up.

...what I'd like to do is copy the bloody thing for everyone who needs one

:upthumbs "All For One And One For All" :upthumbs

A man after me own heart! :L

GM Parts & Illustration Catalog

I use the GM Parts book also, has just about every nut, bolt and part used in assembly of the Corvette illustrated and part numbered. I got mine from Lloyd's Automotive Literature, Ohio.

Re: GM Parts & Illustration Catalog

janciello said:
I got mine from Lloyd's Automotive Literature, Ohio.

Thanks for the tip, I hate auctions. :L

Ken

I bought the microfich and use it frequantly as reference before I buy the part. Going to the dealer for the right part under the right part number works like a champ. Although on the 84 I get "that part has been discontinued sir" Makes my jaw quiver.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom