Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

new C6/ZO6 owner

Chaos

Corvette
2008 Jetstream Blue ZO6, 1988 Z52 convertible
Hello all,

I live in New Jersey and last August lost two Corvettes due to flooding from Hurricane Irene. My 87 red/red Z52 coupe (owned since 89) had 26K miles on it and w/some basic mods was runnin' 13.30's @ 103mph at the track. I also had a white 2000 hardtop FRC bone stock except for a ProFlow cold air intake installed by the PO. Man I loved both those cars and have been going through some serious Corvette Withdrawals!

Well, as they say sometimes opportunity knocks and it sure has for me as I am now the owner of a 2008 Jetstream Blue 2LZ ZO6 that just turned 12008 miles !!!!! Navigation and chrome wheels too!

Insured and titled this past Thursday. I learned pretty quickly not to mash the go pedal to the floor!!! I've been smilin' ear to ear !!!! :thumb

Sorry to hear about the loss of your former Corvettes, but I have to say that you made a fantastic decision to get into a C6 Z06!!! You will wonder why you didn't do it sooner!

Congratulations!!!

Elaine

Sorry about the loss of you Vettes!

You picked a nice replacement however. :w

Thanks for the kind words. The ZO6 is a great driver on the street but I'm convinced I really need to get her on a road circuit to fully appreciate not just the power but the brakes and handling as well. I still can't beleive I'm driving a 505hp $80K Corvette!!!!!

:beer

Happy for your (NEW to you) acquisition!

You will have a permanent grin! :D

While driving your ZO6, please be sure to SAVE the WAVE! :w

Enjoy your new Jetstream Blue Z06. :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom