Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New Cadillac Concept, CTS-V Coupe To Ring In The New Year

Corvette
2012 💯 4LT GS Roadster

DETROIT – Cadillac will premiere a new concept car at the 2010 North American International Auto Show in Detroit on January 12, the latest in its series of dynamic designs. This latest concept advances the brand’s Art & Science philosophy that has included a series of acclaimed concept cars in recent years, such as the Cadillac Sixteen, CTS Coupe Concept and Converj. The 2011 CTS-V Coupe will make its world premiere in Detroit as well, and will enter into production in the summer of 2010.

About Cadillac

Cadillac has been a leading luxury auto brand since 1902. In recent years, Cadillac has engineered a historic renaissance led by artful engineering and global expansion. More information on Cadillac can be found at media.cadillac.com.

David Caldwell
Tel: 313-665-7252
Mobile: 586-899-7861
david.caldwell@gm.com

Nick Twork
Cadillac Communications
Tel: 586-565-1001
nicholas.twork@gm.com

GM Media - United States - News & Information

Don't really care for the Caddy's ' knife edge' look, but that's just me

I wish Caddy would give me an optional motor between the 304 HP V6 and the 556 HP V8 in the CTS. While I drive a first Generation "V" I can't see buying the new "V" but I'd love to have a CTS Sport Wagon with a standard LS3 installed and only 430 HP.

I test drove a CTS Sport Wagon last weekend with the 304 HP motor and I really liked it. Now, if someone wanted to buy my current CTS-V, I'd be ordering a new CTS Sport Wagon. If Caddy offered the LS3 in the Sport Wagon, I'd already have one on order.

I wish Caddy would give me an optional motor between the 304 HP V6 and the 556 HP V8 in the CTS. While I drive a first Generation "V" I can't see buying the new "V" but I'd love to have a CTS Sport Wagon with a standard LS3 installed and only 430 HP.

I test drove a CTS Sport Wagon last weekend with the 304 HP motor and I really liked it. Now, if someone wanted to buy my current CTS-V, I'd be ordering a new CTS Sport Wagon. If Caddy offered the LS3 in the Sport Wagon, I'd already have one on order.

I agree...I have a 2008 CTS 304hp FE2 AWD sedan and its awesome. Still I can't help but wish the LS3 in my vette was available with awd in the cts..

I'd buy a new one if it were available. I do have to say I test drove the CTS V and its an awesome car. I'm half tempted to buy one but holding back as I can't see replacing the vette with one.. (where I would have two cts's in the garage.)

The new V rocks! and I can't wait to see the new coupe V series..

Also heard the upcoming ATS V is supposed to be just as fast.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom