Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New Callaway Addition

CalJim

Corvette
2009 Callaway RCSE, 93 Callaway SNAT 435 Vert
We had a great time at Bloomington Gold with Chris and Paul. I also added a new member to the family-a 1993 Yellow Callaway SNAT 435 Convertible. I finalized deal today and brought it home. My goodness what a fun car to drive. A few quick pics :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Jim,

Congratulations on the addition to your Callaway experience. They are both beautiful and Powerfully Engineered Automobiles.
:thumb

Since one is called "BLINK", how about calling the other one "STARE"? :)

-Luigi
:cool

We had a great time at Bloomington Gold with Chris and Paul. I also added a new member to the family-a 1993 Yellow Callaway SNAT 435 Convertible. I finalized deal today and brought it home. My goodness what a fun car to drive. A few quick pics :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Congrats on the new addition ! They should look great next to each other.
How long to do you have to wait before this is the Callaway of the month ??? LOL
The wheels look great on the yellow car. Enjoy

Areobody pulled me like a magnet when I was looking at auction cars! Sorry I didn't get to meet you Jim! Enjoy the new ride!! Nice collection your developing!! Ike

Hey Jim,
I can't wait to drive this one...I thought the SC560 was cool, but this one is better yet! :beer

Luigi-I love STARE and we didn't think of that one!!! It will have SNAT!

Nice with Dymags!!

SurfnSun-My wife loves the Dymags-they look pretty good

How long to do you have to wait before this is the Callaway of the month ??? LOL
offshore241-They do look pretty good next to each other in the garage!

Areobody pulled me like a magnet when I was looking at auction cars! Sorry I didn't get to meet you Jim! Enjoy the new ride!! Nice collection your developing!! Ike
Ike-Look forward to meeting you at the next function! Thanks for the comments on the car.

what Callaway options does it have ?
Upgrade to 435-center DD's-that's about it!!!

Hey Jim,
I can't wait to drive this one...I thought the SC560 was cool, but this one is better yet!

My brother-you thought the SC was fun to drive-this is a blast!!
Congrats on your new purchase and C5 is now old stuff!!!:upthumbs

Cool! Congratulations on the new baby car. :)

Beautiful car! I watched it go across the block on the auction webcast as a no-sale. I'm glad you were able to work out a deal afterwards.

Congratulations on your new addition!!

Thanks guys!!
Big John,
It just might make that next trip up to see you!!!!
Take care

Luigi-I love STARE and we didn't think of that one!!! It will have SNAT!

Nice with Dymags!!

SurfnSun-My wife loves the Dymags-they look pretty good

offshore241-They do look pretty good next to each other in the garage!

Ike-Look forward to meeting you at the next function! Thanks for the comments on the car.

what Callaway options does it have ?
Upgrade to 435-center DD's-that's about it!!!

Hey Jim,
I can't wait to drive this one...I thought the SC560 was cool, but this one is better yet!

My brother-you thought the SC was fun to drive-this is a blast!!
Congrats on your new purchase and C5 is now old stuff!!!:upthumbs

How do you like the exhaust note??

For a lic. plate, how about SNAT 435 :w

Chris,
You were right about the exhaust!! The sound is gutsy-I know others enjoy it!!! I contacted the license tag folks and we loved Luigi's idea of "STARE". That will be the tag. We are having a blast with the car. Thanks for your help.
Jim

Jim, with your car being a Convertible, with the top down, one cannot see the Callaway horsepower decal on the back glass anymore.

Here was my solution - it is neat that when the sun hit it, it casts a shadow across the dash, spelling out the name and power - I'll look for a better pic to illustrate however, in the meantime, check this out: :w

ci5.jpg

Chris,
The decal looks great and I assume that is your daughter? She is a cutie!! Are those decals still available? :)

Chris,
The decal looks great and I assume that is your daughter? She is a cutie!! Are those decals still available? :)

Jim, yes, that is my baby - and car buddy!

Decals are available still. They fit perfect where I have it and the shadow effect is cool! Let me see if I can get a picture of that...

Chris, just out of curiousity,

on the C36 and R&D Z06 and the Crystal red SC from the other topic all have the decal on drivers side pillar.

why is yours on the passenger side,

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom