Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New Callaway Web Site

supernatural400

Corvette
1993 SuperNatural 400 #5 /99 LS1 Z28 N2O equipped
I'm starting to put together a site dedicated to our Callaway cars, yes even Camaros will be on there. This site is still in the design phase , and I need to resize and do some realigning so don't be to critical as I spent the last day and a half getting to webcam to work properly. Check it out and give me some feedback

www.callawaycorvette.net

If your interested in a page for you car, email me and I'll let you know what I'm looking for

I'm Going to add as many cars as people will send me.
If you want a page, just send me at least 4 or more that are 640x480 as I'll resize them and a brief bio on the car, what it has and anything else you can think of for it. My plan is to add a page for every car that I get. If you have your own page send me a link and I'll add it also:)

Thanks, your looks good too. ! :)

If you want to send me some pictures, I'll add a page for you

Nice picture, I would like to get 3 or 4 of each car sent with a bio on the car turbo # , modifications etc.
Email me with the pictures you want posted

Callaway site

Hi, Supernatural400, please link to my site at: www.mm-2000.co.uk/corvette. If it's ok with you I'll add a link to your site from mine. The way I see it the more Callaway and Corvette awareness we put out to the world the better!

Malc.

mm-2000.co.uk

To anyone who clicks on or adds a link to my site. I've just noticed I added a full-stop (period) after my link so if you click on it you'll get an errror message. It is: www.mm-2000.co.uk/corvette

Must get out of that habit I have!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom