Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New carpets

Red73BB

Corvette
1969 dark red convert
I'm replacing carpet in my coupe. Where's a good place for value/quality for the complete set. Any good hints to pass along for the replacment process ?
Thanks

Red, Try some of the Community Vendors/Sponsers of the CACC, and may I recommend one...........SS Autosport :)........Steve

ACD is where I got my carpet set. You can find them in Hemmings. They are supposedly the manufacturer for most of the suppliers out there. Not really sure of that, but they are the largest mfg. of auto carpets. Don't throw away the plastic sleeves that are on the carpet where the seat belts come through. No one seems to make them. I threw mine away thinking that new ones came with the carpet. Wrong.

WELCOME

Paul G:

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center Community (CACC). Check out the many fine features on this site. You'll enjoy them and the fine people that make up this community.

the last detail///In Atlanta Ga

they have great deals :t

carpet

I saw an ad in the restoration society newsletter from a company by the name of Romeo. They advertise carpet that matches factory fit and finish and color, guaranteed. I called and a month later they had no idea who I was or what color carpet I had ordered. Went back to Corvette Central and got it in a week. I t took me three nights to install. Looks great.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom