Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New Corvettes on the block

Corvette
63 Resto Coupe-Red 65 Roadster
Just wanted to post a picture of the latest three Corvettes that I have recently purchased. All have their original drive-trains, and none have suffered any collision damage. The roadster is a 327 340Hp 4 speed, the 64 coupe is a family car with a 327 250Hp automatic. The 77 is a cool grocery getter, and is fully optioned including AC that works !

Stepinwolf

You must have a big garage, very nice looking new additions. Where did you buy them from..
I'm always looking for new sources..

:upthumbs

Where did you buy them from..
I'm always looking for new sources..

As is often seen, I purchased them locally from someone who was forced out of the hobby, by his other half.

There was also a 20 years collection of new, NOS, and used parts that went with the sale.

Stepinwolf

As is often seen, I purchased them locally from someone who was forced out of the hobby, by his other half.

Stepinwolf

I think I would rather be forced out of the other half by the hobby :L Don't tell my wife I said that. This just shows how important it is to select a proper matching numbers wife when you make the near ultimate sacrifice.

Nice cars by the way. I could really warm up to that 340 horse convertible. :D

Tom

Congrats Bob,
Heh ...Maybe I'll move to Canada..or get a work Visa.. and just work for you ;LOL

Congrats Bob,
Heh ...Maybe I'll move to Canada..or get a work Visa.. and just work for you ;LOL

There is a little place just across the road from me that would be perfect for you Mark. Loads of garage space, a barn with stalls for a dozen horses, and the three level house. The only problem is that there is only 8 john's in the house.

Stepinwolf

There is a little place just across the road from me that would be perfect for you Mark. Loads of garage space, a barn with stalls for a dozen horses, and the three level house. The only problem is that there is only 8 john's in the house.

Stepinwolf

And..I'd probably have to sell my car and my house to aford it..:D

Congrats, Robert! :)

-Mac

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom