Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New Girl on the Block!

C

Cool Driver

Howdy! 67HEAVEN insisted I stop in and introduce myself on the C1/C2 forum. I've been the proud owner of a 1965 Silver Pearl Sting Ray Coupe ("The Silver Bullet" for 13 years and just a few months ago purchased a 1996 Collector Edition. I drive them both as much as I can but admit I've been driving the '96 much more since it's more efficient and comfortable. I drive it daily as long as there's no snow in the forecast and the roads are fairly clear. Since I autocross in my region, the '65 just wasn't competitive enough since I'm usually up against C5s and ZO6s. I think the '96 will make an awesome autocross car and I can't wait to prove it when the season starts in March.
I wave at ALL Corvettes, so be on the lookout!
Barbie

Welcome!

Alright! It's Corvette Barbie!

Welcome to the CAC!

It doesn't get much better than a '65 Sting ray and a '96 Collector Edition!

Glad you joined us - enjoy!

:w Jane Ann

Heh Barbie... Welcome to the CAC.. Don't forget to visit the "Off Road Lounge" for more fun and games.. I'm sure you'll find that any questions you have about your C-2 Or C-4 can be answered here. There is also a search function on this forum which will provide you with answers also.. In fact most questions you have can be answered in the CAC search area also..

Enjoy...:beer

redn.jpg

Hey Barbie, welcome to the CAC.
You have a fine pair of autos there.

Now... I'm wondering what 67Heaven was doing in Colorado? I thought that was Patrick's territory :)

Tammy

Thanks all, for the welcome! Tammy, I don't think 67HEAVEN was in Colorado, it was just that I introduced myself in a different section of the forum and he said I should let the C1/C2 group know about my 65...so I did. Yep, Patrick is the guy!
Here's a better pix of The Silver Bullet.
Barbie
Reynolds-Barb-1.jpg

Cool Driver said:
Thanks all, for the welcome! Tammy, I don't think 67HEAVEN was in Colorado, it was just that I introduced myself in a different section of the forum and he said I should let the C1/C2 group know about my 65...so I did. Yep, Patrick is the guy!
Here's a better pix of The Silver Bullet.
Barbie
Ah, that explains it! 67Heaven lives in Canada, which is why I was confused about him asking you to stop by... :L Now I get it.

That's a beautiful photo. And right in front of the no parking sign. That's a nice touch... a bit of a wry sense of humor :D

Tammy

Welcome aboard....

Enjoy your new ride ...and welcome to the board.... I might see you in Frisco when the corvettes hit there this year....although the viper 4th of july weekend in breckenridge is a great event too..

midyearroadster427 said:
Enjoy your new ride ...and welcome to the board.... I might see you in Frisco when the corvettes hit there this year....although the viper 4th of july weekend in breckenridge is a great event too..

Thanks for the welcome! I have attended Vettes on the Rockies in past years, but for the last two years I've participated in the Viper Challenge where we Corvetters autocross with the Vipers. It's on again for 2006, so perhaps I'll see you there!

Barbie

zlichus said:
Welcome Barbie to CAC and the CE realm.

Enjoy.

Thanks! How long have you had your Collector Edition?

welcome to CAC!!!! nice pics of the vettes enjoy the forums!!!!!!!!

Welcome Cool Driver :w
Looks like you are going to fit right in here at the CAC enjoy. :upthumbs

midyearroadster427 said:

What is happening in SF this year?

Yeszz welcome... and sure as hell you got a nice ride!!

Those are two sweet cars you have there, Barbie. Excellent chioce in colors too, I might add. Welcome! -John

101_0109.jpg

JJS said:
Those are two sweet cars you have there, Barbie. Excellent chioce in colors too, I might add. Welcome! -John

Thanks John, and I LOVE that '71!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom