Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New GM's Military Discount Program includes Stingray

catbert

Corvette
Night Race blue C7
GM has announced a new Military Pricing Program with substantial discounts on many vehicles, including the Vette. The one I priced out was discounted seven thousand dollars, not including other GM offers such as GM card, USAA, etc. Here's who is eligible as copied from the GM program site:

"Eligible military personnel includes Active Duty members, Reserves, Veterans within one year of discharge date and Retirees, including their spouses, of the U.S. Air Force, Army, Navy, Marines, National Guard and Coast Guard."

Personally, I thinks it's a nice gesture - even if it is designed to sell cars at the end of the day.

Military Discount

Thanks for the info. To what date is the discount? Are all dealers offering the discount? Any additional info? Thanks! Tom

Last year, when I got mine, about half the local dealers honored the military discount. Oddly, none of the big national retailers, who are big in Corvette retail would grant the discount. I was disappointed that my guy in a large MD Chevy shop blew me off (I bought a Grand Sport from him barely a year before), but I will remember that the next time I buy a Corvette or other Chevy. The local dealer who sold me the Stingray said he's proud to offer a military discount....he made a returning customer out of me.

The local dealer who sold me the Stingray said he's proud to offer a military discount....he made a returning customer out of me.
Not to mention the referral business you'll send his way!!

Mac

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom