Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New guy here! (PIC WARNING)

Y2KDroptop

Hey gang I'm new here but after looking over some different threads I see my car has been here for a while.:D Looking forward to getting to know some new Vette enthusiasts!
Here are pictures of the latest addition to my baby. ACI side skirts. Let me know what you think!:beer

Tony

vette0004.jpg

vette0003.jpg

vette0002.jpg

vette0001.jpg

Love those Silver C5 Convertibles

Tony,

Yes your car has been featured on several threads and I'm the culprit. I've been a big fan of your car for several years. Your Y2K is one of the best across all the Corvette forums. You may recall we chatted over on the Forum about KDW-2 tires. And as you can see I recently purchased a set. Great to have you over here on the CAC.

Remo:cool
spring07.JPG

From "Show Us Your Silver C5's"

Tony,

Here's one of my favorite shots of your car. It was a big hit here on the CAC.
Remo:cool
ifrear.jpg

Thanks guys its good to be here. Remo the above shot is one of my favorites too. It is the one shot that I have where the lighting is close enough to show the correct color of the wheels. Most people think they are black when they are actually a very dark grey.
I was very flattered to see pics of my car on another site it makes the work I've put into it all that more gratifying.:beer

Tony: Hello and welcome to the :CAC

Very nice 2K Vert you have there- I love that ground effects package you added. It just looks finished off so nicely in that pic!

:w
-Patrick

Great looking car Tony and love those rims. I bet a set would look stellar on my Pewter FRC. Welcome to the CAC!

Leon

Showoff! :D

Very nice ride! Welcome to the forum! :beer

<Elmer Fud voice> . . .thats a vewy, vewy nice wide . . .:)

welcome abaord

Hey Tony,
Its about time! Your car was getting lonely over here without you. Welcome aboard.

Very nice photos, and I like the side effects.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom