Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New guy here

Welcome to the CAC......you will love the folks in here.

Your car looks great and I really love those wheels.

Take care,
Brian

Locations of cruise night

IH2LOSE said:
Welcome, Nice looking car.

I am in Rockland County.

Do you go to any of the cruises in our area

Wyckoff on Wednesday nights

Bear mountain on Wednesday nights

Nanuet mall on Friday nights

Hooters in Paramus on Thursdays

Whiskey Cafe on Saturday nights

I have not been getting out much myself as its ether raining, TOO HOT or I am working.

Drop me a line if you need information on any of these cruises

Where are these local cruises?
Charles

Tbird said:
Where are these local cruises?
Charles

Charles

Where are you located in NJ every thing I listed is with in a 40 minute drive of Bergen county

Welcome - and enjoy that nice Vette! Why did you cover up the QQ plate? We are always posting vanity plates. If I could post a picture properly, my QQ plate reads, 'KWIK 1'. No front license plate and no inspectiuon sticker.

Like the wheels also, are pipes true header sidepipes?

Steve (another NJ boy)

Well, I figured since I post the pics up on the web where everyone can see it hide the plates. I have new ones since then though 496RAT. ha ha!

True headers into side pipes. Sounds real nice. Thanks

Nice, another Jersey guy!

We should all caravan together. I would love to see all those mid-years:D

Welcome to CAC

Nice looking ride.... I'm partial to 65's myself.. Welcome!

Heh Joisey .. Welcom to the CAC.. Were taken over

6T5C2 said:
Hi, I've been lurking for a while now just trying to soak up as much info as possible. Figured I would introduce myself since 67 heaven asked me to. I'm in NJ and bought a 65 coupe in Jan of this year. It has 67 body panels on it though :) . Non original car (numbers wise) but has a big block in it. I enjoy just taking a nice drive on the highway every now and then as I slowly start to fix'er up. Been wanting a midyear for at least 10 years. Great site you guys have here!

Gere

Welcome to the CAC Gere, but don't make any excuses for the multi-year panels on your car. In my book, any Corvette that is considered a midyear, can have any assortment of body parts on it as long as they are from one of the 63 to 67 model years.

One of my present projects, has an original 63 SWC rear deck, with expanded fenders on all four corners, a front clip from a 67, a 66 tear drop hood, 65 grill , and a custom red and white interior, that was not available in 63. If all that wasen't enough, the car will be sporting a two tone paint job, so how that that grab you.

Guess what, it looks as though it's going to be one of my coolest cars.:D In my book, a mid year is just that, and anything that does it for you, is fair game.

Stepinwolf

Thanks Steppinwolf. I agree. I couldn't care less that it's not number matching; if it were I would never have been able to afford it anyway. :)

I just enjoy crusing with it and hearing the big block through the sidepipes.

Welcome to the board.

Too bad you and Barry are on the wrong coast, otherwise we could have a maroon '65 gathering.

We could have a virtual one though. Just post a pic of your car in this thread. :D

Morris County

Charles

Where are you located in NJ every thing I listed is with in a 40 minute drive of Bergen county
I located in Morris County If you can either PM or email me locations when you have a moment.

Thanks,
Charles

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom