Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New Guy

D

Donsz06

I'm new to the forum but not new to Corvettes. My car is 2002 Z06 that is the best Corvette that I've owned, I've owned 11. It's a multi car show winner and loads of fun. Here are some pics.
P1010146-1.jpg

P1010162-1.jpg

Hi Don and welcome to the Corvette Action Center!

Nice photos! I especially love the Dragon graphic on your Z06! Some of us are big Dragon fans as in Tail of the Dragon (US Highway 129) on the TN-NC border. Do you have a close-up of it you can share?

Enjoy the Z06 and the forums!
:wJane Ann

Welcome to the CAC Don. :w The graphics on your Z06 look great.
Is it hot enough in Arizona yet?

Welcome fellow 2002 black ZO6 owner! ...sans the BSM and flames. I love those flames!

Welcome to CAC, Don!

Your Vette looks awesome! I really like the flames! :upthumbs

SAVE THE :w

Hi Don and welcome to the Corvette Action Center!

Nice photos! I especially love the Dragon graphic on your Z06! Some of us are big Dragon fans as in Tail of the Dragon (US Highway 129) on the TN-NC border. Do you have a close-up of it you can share?

Enjoy the Z06 and the forums!
:wJane Ann

Thanks, I'll try and take a close up this weekend and post it.

Welcome to the CAC Don. :w The graphics on your Z06 look great.
Is it hot enough in Arizona yet?

Actually its been quite nice the past few days, in the high 80's but starting Sunday the 100 degee days will start. Thank god for AC, but I love it here in Arizona wouldn't live anywhere else.

Don

Thanks for all the positive remarks. I look forward to being a regular on the forum and to making new friends.

Thanks.

Welcome to the CAC Don,

I also love the flames and dragon. You really do need to come and run the "Dragon" with us sometime. You'll love it.

Would like to see more pictures of your beautiful Z.

Hecox

I'll do more pics down in the C5 section this weekend. Would love to run the dragon but Auburn Hills is just a tad bit far for me but you never know.

welcome to CAC!!!!!!:welcome
very sharp looking vette!!!!!:upthumbs:upthumbs
enjoy!!!!!

WECOME TO CAC

Welcome to CORVETTE ACTION CENTER Dan, glad you found us. Your Z06 looks great, just the right touch on the flames too :beer

Bill :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom