Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

new in AL

Thanks Bill! We get quite a few of your student pilots up here at MGM for practice approaches. I'm ATC here at Montgomery.
I grew up in Ft. Wayne ... sure don't miss those IN winters!
Happy Holidays to you and yours.
:w
Don

I was at Rucker in the mid-sixties, have an X that is from Samson, AL she now lives in Florida. I am only about 26 miles south of Fort Wayne, in fact I work there for the Indiana DOT and have for 28 years. Not sure how much more of the winter I can take either, the older I get the less I can take of it :ugh The other 3 seasons of the year are good though, just seems like winter is a whole year long anymore!

You and yours have great holidays as well, take care and be safe.

Bill :w

Welcome. I am now in central Arkansas but I am a Fairhope, AL native. I was just there last weekend. I also have family in Montgomery.

This is a great forum. I hope that you visit often.:w

Welcome. I am now in central Arkansas but I am a Fairhope, AL native. I was just there last weekend. I also have family in Montgomery.

This is a great forum. I hope that you visit often.:w

Good look'n 02 ragtop, where is Fairhope, AL? Got a real good friends that live in Ozark, AL

I like that idea .... saved for me!

BlackZ51Vette - Soooo, life after is good, don't you think? I am retired USN ACC (AW), now an FAA air traffic controller. Good to see a fellow Dept of the Navy (!!!) retiree here.:w:beer

Life is good....enjoying every minute.....:beer

Good look'n 02 ragtop, where is Fairhope, AL? Got a real good friends that live in Ozark, AL

Hi Bill - Fairhope is on the Eastern shore of Mobile Bay. It is about 30 minutes north of the Gulf.:beer

Hi Bill - Fairhope is on the Eastern shore of Mobile Bay. It is about 30 minutes north of the Gulf.:beer

I know about where your talking about, been in the area but it's been years ago. I know the weather is nicer than it is here, been pretty cold for sure :ugh

Take care and stay in touch, :beer

Hello and welcome to the Corvette Action Center

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom