Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New member, first time Corvette owner

Hi Guys,
As promised, a few pics of my 88 Vette.
These were just a few of the pics sent by the previous owner in Florida, and based on these pictures I thought the car was worth further investigation and ultimately ended up buying.
Haven't had a chance to take any pics of it here in Oz yet.

Ken
Very nice Vette. :)

Sharp looking hardware...

Thanks Schrade, yeah I think they're pretty good looking as well, always liked the lines of the 2nd gen F-body birds, and now that I own a C4 I'm really starting to see subtle design lines and features that I hadn't really noticed before.

Nice 'Birds, Ken! Here are a few shots of mine:

Nice bird Tim, another generation of F-body that I could easily add to my collection if I could sneak it past my wife!:L

Welcome to CAC enjoy that Vette, I to went the T/A rout we had a GM dealership in my family Derrick Motor Co. in Union S.C. and sold Pontiac, Oldsmobile, and Opel. I owned a 74 and 78 T/A but I must say The Vette thing is where it's at. :happyanim:

Stonecold, for the moment I'll have to take your word for it with the 'Vette thing being where it's at'.
I took it for a very brief (i.e. illegal unregistered, uninsured) test drive the other day and was pleasantly surprised by how well it went, along with no rattles or squeaks that I could detect.
Can't wait to really drive it and see if it grows on me...:D

Very nice Vette. :)

Thanks,....I like it too!

Ken

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom