Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New member from Colorado Springs

Awesoem back gound for sure, choice ride; both of them! What USMS plate I must have missed that?

Bill

Awesoem back gound for sure, choice ride; both of them! What USMS plate I must have missed that?

Bill
Thanks for the kind remark!

Colorado has a nice selection of license plates... if you can show military service (DD 214), you can get a specialty plate. Being a former jarhead, I got the USMC plate. In 8 years, I'll be switching to a Collector plate. Maybe. ;)

The car really needed a bath when I took the picture, she looks a little shinier now.

Outstanding photo!! :cool It was worth the wait! ;)

:wJane Ann

Geez, took me long enough... here's a pic of the new ride:

August06011.jpg

I took it at one of the scenic overlooks on the grounds of the US Air Force Academy. I figured I'd do some advanced scouting for the CruiseFest! :D

Excellent Picture, Doug! At least we know of one ZR-1 which will, for sure, be at CruiseFest. Although I suspect Rob will be giving you lessons in how to make your ZR-1's existence the stuff of Urban Legends searches on Snopes.com :chuckle

We'll be seeing you in about a week and a half at CruiseFest, so in the meantime, welcome to the CAC!

-Patrick

FYI...

There are 2 ZR-1's coming from California ;) Via Amarillo ;LOL :upthumbs

Beautiful photo ;) ..... it could at least have been A Blue Angel :eek:hnoes

Bud

FYI...

There are 2 ZR-1's coming from California ;) Via Amarillo ;LOL :upthumbs

Beautiful photo ;) ..... it could at least have been A Blue Angel :eek:hnoes

Bud

Heh... Blue Angels are rare in these parts. C. Springs is very much an Army/Air Force town.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom