Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

new member from milwaukke, wi

abrzycki

Corvette
1995 black corvette
Ive had my corvette for 2 years now bought with 75000 miles and previous owner took bad care of so bad it had what looked like orginal air filter on it and looked like they chewed on the center consule parts got most of it restored with also tring to add mods along with it it website been a great help

Welcome aboard from a fellow cheesehead! CAC is a great site with lots of useful information and friendly folks :grouphug:

Don't forget to wave :w.

Welcome to the CAC!

Enjoy!

:Steer

Thanks the site help me out a lot with finding hard to find stuff i needed to the car back into shape

Welcome-remember the car has feeling . Work on long enough it will be living breathing thing that takes over your life.(thats the good news)

Welcome to CAC!!!!hope you enjoy the vette and the forums!!!!!!!

Glad to see you here. Glad to hear the site has been a great help to you.

I can't tell you how much I have learned while cruising these pages!

SAVE THE :w

Welcome from another C4 owner. Good luck on your restoration/repairs! You'll find tons of info and help on this site.

Welcome to the site! :w

I hate people that do not maintain their vehicles! :r

I always over maintain them and I have never had troubles! Give it the TLC it needs, drive it and have fun with it for sure!

Welcome to another "cheese head" get out there and roll, the white stuff will be here before you know it.

Welcome aboard!!!!!!

Welcome to CORVETTE ACTION CENTER.

Glad to hear you are putting the C-4 back the way it was and giving it new life and treating it the way it was intended to be. Stay in touch; there is a ton of information here and the members are second to none!

Bill :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom