Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New Member from Ontario

06Z51

Hi I am a first time Vette owner. I just picked up a 06 red/red coupe but had to put it away for the winter. I only drove it for a couple of days what a fantastic car! Can hardly wait for spring. I will be looking forward to learning lots from the CAC and making new friends.

Welcome to the CAC and congratulations on your new ride!

Enjoy!

:Steer

Only got to drive it for a few days, then put away...that must be driving you nuts!
Spring will get here eventually. Until then, enjoy your stay here, welcome aboard!

Tammy

06Z51,
Congratulations on your purchase. But, what winter are you referring to? :confused

I'm not that far away from you..........and I've driven mine almost every day since Fall began. ;)

484yo7o

Go on...........get out there and put a smile on your face. :D Then, tell us all about it.

Welcome:w
I know all about the winter storage thats were mine are also :cry

Welcome to CAC!!!!:CAC
hope you enjoy the vette as well as the forums!!!!!!!

Welcome to the CAC!

:w
-Stefan
Thank you all for the warm welcome!

Had some nice days of weather and took her out for a couple of drives.
Now I really can't wait for spring!

Welcome to CAC and congratulations on your 1st Vette, life is good enjoy.

Stay tuned, this is the best site on the net and the members are second to none.

Bill

Welcome to the CAC, you will love the folks here!

Congrats on the new vette. Once you own one, you will never want to be without one.

Take care,
Brian

Welcome to the CAC, you will love the folks here!

Congrats on the new vette. Once you own one, you will never want to be without one.

Take care,
Brian

Brian,

I checked out your web site it was pretty neat, your garage looks clean and organized. I can just see hours of fun and satisfaction in there. I love the 65 fuelie with the knock-offs, just awesome:upthumbs And getting a Vette for Christmas it just doesn't get any better than that! I have some rough plans of the garage of my dream; hope to get something started in the next couple of years. Still looking for that right piece of land.

"Life is good enjoy every minute of it"

Bill :w

Welcome to the CAC, and congratulations on your Z51 C6. It makes for a great autocross car!

Where in Ontario are you located? I was born in Hamilton and raised in Burlington in the 50"s and early 60's. Dave

I was born in Galt now Cambridge in the early 60's. Now living about 1 hour north of Kitchener/Waterloo.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom