Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

new member from the U.K.

Welcome to CAC, James and Tim.
How about some pictures of your Vettes. :w

silver1

My 76 is still being sorted out, chassis and underneath being painted, wheels are off. Will post some pics of them up when sorted out. :beer

We love pictures; esspecially since here in the mid-west we can't get our Vettes out.

Bill

Welcome to the CAC! :w

I was born in a little place just North of you, Scotland, that is. Moved to Canada many years ago. Funny, but I bet that you get a longer Corvette season than I do.
Yea, some pics are called for.

Welcome to CAC, James and Tim.
How about some pictures of your Vettes. :w

silver1

I have posted some in album located on this site. Thats the only way I could figure out 'how to'. :)

I have some pics of my C6 and I may be able to sort some of my C3 but I can't see how photos can be put up on here. Mind you, I'm not the brightest bulb there is when it comes to computers :) but will do my best. How do we put pics up.?

Jamie

I have posted some in album located on this site. Thats the only way I could figure out 'how to'. :)

I have some pics of my C6 and I may be able to sort some of my C3 but I can't see how photos can be put up on here. Mind you, I'm not the brightest bulb there is when it comes to computers :) but will do my best. How do we put pics up.?

Jamie

Fear not! We have a "handy how" to thread on posting pictures to a message. The easiest method would be to go to a site like Photobucket.com, and establish an account there (it's easy and free!). Once you've done that, click on this link: How To Add Pictures From Your Photobucket Account. Our Admin, Jane Ann, has done a wonderful job of walking your through the process of uploading pics from Photobucket.
:thumb

Welcome to the CAC. More of a highlander myself, but the pics I have seen of the Southern English coast and my wife is watching "Doc Martin" so when I can finally get her across the pond after Ireland and Scotland we will have to tour southern England.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom