Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New Member From WNY

New guy question

Thanks for your compliments Jane Ann. I really love the car. It has 8000 miles on it and looks and drives like new. Maybe you could help me with a question. Is there a way to find out how many were built in this color? I believe the number in QB was 683 or something close. Is there someplace I can find out how many of those were convertibles? Great site, love all the interaction.

I hang out on a snowmobile site too, as I am an avid snowmobiler. I haven't been there to visit since we bought the vette. Nice folks here.

-Matt

Welcome Aboard!
This is by far the most informative, responsive and also the friendliest Corvette forum on the web!

Congrats on getting your new Vette!

Love that Z-28, is it a stick shift? I also had a 72 Z-28 silver; she would haul the mail :lou

Bill:w

Picture Resizing Successful

I downloaded the picture resizing software. I think I have the right size. 1MB seems to be the ticket. I'm still messing around with the original photos. I'll take some more soon. Hopefully at a better time of the day without the glare or the Grand Prix, ugly bush, or puke green house in the background. I bought a car polish kit as well and I hope to do some detailing before we make our first trip to Carlisle. Thanks for the help.

Only 8000 miles?!? That's GREAT!! She's still brand new!! :upthumbs My C4 had 78,000 when I bought her.

Beautiful 'vert!

attachment.php

As for the question of QB convertibles produced, check out this thread How to determine uniqueness - Click ME

There's no sure fire way to know the exact number, but by using the Model Center info for your Corvette you should be able to extrapolate a number somewhere in the ballpark.

:wJane Ann

Thanks Jane Ann

Only 8000 miles?!? That's GREAT!! She's still brand new!! :upthumbs My C4 had 78,000 when I bought her.

Beautiful 'vert!

attachment.php

As for the question of QB convertibles produced, check out this thread How to determine uniqueness - Click ME

There's no sure fire way to know the exact number, but by using the Model Center info for your Corvette you should be able to extrapolate a number somewhere in the ballpark.

:wJane Ann

Thanks for your assistance Jane Ann. Great website and resource here!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom