Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New Member in North GA

PokerJoker

Corvette
Hello everybody!

This is so cool, I never thought I'd actually be a corvette owner but as of this past Saturday I AM :), or should I be...:eek:hnoes anyway, it's a white 1981 and needs a LOT of work, but I think I can do it. I think it has a lot of potential. I'm sure I'll have a ton of questions and need lot's of advice.
Looks like this is a great web-site/resource, I'm looking forward to being a part of it.

Jeff

welcome to CAC!!!:welcome
be sure to check out the L-81 registry and and forum inside the C-3 forums...
enjoy!

:L I can see your Corvette grin from here, Jeff!! Congrats on aquiring your first Corvette!!

Man, is this your lucky day!! We have an awesome site here with technical knowledge and members friendly enough and happy enough to share it.

Here are a few links you may find useful:

The CAC C3 Forums Index <-- this includes a link to the 1981 Registry, a site started by our own Administrator Yoda for tracking and info on the 1981 model.

http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com...w-members-welcome-corvette-action-center.html <-- contains links to several pages of info useful to new members and new owners.

Corvette Action Center | Model Center | C3 | 1981 Corvette Center <-- the 1981 Model Center from our Tech Center. You're going to enjoy familiarizing yourself with that one.

Enjoy!
:wJane Ann

Welcome to Corvette Action Center

Welcome Jeff to the best web site in any town, if you love Corvettes you will love it here! The members are great and the staff is always willing and ready to help you with any questions that you might have. It get's no better than this, enjoy and stay in touch :thumb

Bill :w

Let me add my welcome to the CAC. As Jane Ann said, it is a great place with a lot of info. Kepp us posted on your work on the 81.
Barrett

Welcome to the CAC forum Jeff. :w Enjoy your new Corvette.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom