Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New member intro

wildpalms

Corvette
2002 Magnetic Red Metallic Coupe
Hi all,

Finally I have my first Corvette. Got it right before my 66th birthday and had to put it into winter storage 3 weeks later. My C5 coupe in Magnetic red metallic

has 24K miles. I had seen it locally at a couple car shows and knew it was used to the very best of care. It is a dream to drive and this winter I'm learning how

to feed and care for it. Interesting to hear all the ideas about how to store a Vette. I need to see what to do when it comes out of storage in April or May.

The previous owner now has a new C7(also stored) and has promised to show me how he kept it looking show-ready. Looking forward to picking your brains as

I have a lot of questions.

Congrats on your first Corvette and welcome to the Corvette Action Center! :thumb

I'm glad you decided to join us. It's never too late to start enjoying the Corvette Lifestyle. I'll bet April seems a long way off, doesn't it?

WELCOME :w

Hi all,

Finally I have my first Corvette. Got it right before my 66th birthday and had to put it into winter storage 3 weeks later. My C5 coupe in Magnetic red metallic

has 24K miles. I had seen it locally at a couple car shows and knew it was used to the very best of care. It is a dream to drive and this winter I'm learning how

to feed and care for it. Interesting to hear all the ideas about how to store a Vette. I need to see what to do when it comes out of storage in April or May.

The previous owner now has a new C7(also stored) and has promised to show me how he kept it looking show-ready. Looking forward to picking your brains as

I have a lot of questions.

wildpalms,

Welcome and congrats on your first 'Vette. How does it feel to own one???

William R.
Chevrolet Customer Care

It sounds like you scored a real gem! Welcome aboard!!

Mac

Welcome to the Forum.
Enjoy your new Corvette. :w

Welcome Aboard and Congratulations. . . . . . . . .

Welcome to CORVETTE ACTION CENTER and CONGRATULATIONS on the purchase of your C-5, by the way the :D you have when you drive it will not go away it comes with every Vette :thumb

-Bill :w

Welcome to CAC!!!!
Enjoy!!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

It was a long time coming. And a short time till it had to go into storage till spring which may also be a long time coming.:chuckle
Thanks for the 'welcome'.

You're welcome,

And warm weather will arrive before you know it. I'm sure you'll be driving around in smiles in no time ;).

William R.
Chevrolet Customer Care

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom