Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New Member (prospective owner)

entropy454

Corvette
1969 Fathom Green 427 4 speed coupe
Hello, relatively new member here from Indiana. I've logged on here to start the research process for purchasing my dream car (68-72 Vette).
I am currently selling off all the assorted junk I've stored in my garage over time as well as slowly talking my wife into the idea of me buying a Vette.
I've never owned a Vette before and I have been using the board for informational pruposes. So you might see me posting good to silly questions as I educate myself in everything I should know for what Im looking for.
Thought I would say hello here first before I start bringing on the questions.

Welcome to the CAC!

Best of luck finding your chrome-bumper C3! They rock! :D

Welcome.........One of the guys in my neighborhood subdivision is selling a 1973 I believe. No front metal bumper, rear metal bumpers. I dont know how much, I just saw he had a sign on it. Red. I dont know him very well but I can find out how much and let you know.

:welcome

You've come to the right place to begin researching a Corvette. Always happy to see someone realizing the dream and at the same time giving a new home to Corvette.

Here are a few links which will interest you and help with your education along the road to ownership. :thumb

The Corvette Action Center Tech Center: Click

The Corvette Action Center Model Center: Click

The Corvette Action Center Buyer's CheckList: Click

Post away with your questions. Our members are a friendly bunch that love to talk Corvettes and share experience and information.

Enjoy!
:wJane Ann

welcome to CAC!!!:welcome
enjoy!!!!!!!
good luck finding you 'new' toy!!!!:thumb:thumb

Thanks for the links, real good information there.
My goal is to learn as much as possible while saving up the money to at least have a sizeable down payment.
So I think I'll start my series of questions on the C3 general section and hope that aren't to ignorant. :)

Welcome to CORVETTE ACTION CENTER. . . . . . . .

Welcome to the group; :beer you will love it here, if you have questions there will be answers here that's for sure! The members are the best and the staff of CAC is always ready and willing to help in anyway they can.

Stay in touch,
Bill :w

Welcome aboard. Enjoy !!!! :beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom