Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

English Guy

Corvette
89 red coupe
HI EVERYONE,MY NAME IS BRIAN AND I'M FROM HERTFORDSHIRE COUNTY IN S.E.ENGLAND.I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW HELPFUL OTHER MEMBERS ARE HERE AND WISH I HAD FOUND OUT ABOUT C.A.C.WHEN I GOT MY FIRST VETTE (89RED COUPE)4 YEARS AGO,BETTER LATE THAN NEVER,BEST WISHES TO ALL.
ENGLISH GUY.:thumb

Welcome to the CAC Brian.

Hertfordshire? Funny, a friend of mine lives near Ware. Small world. :D

A hearty 'ello Mate from the south of you.

:w
-Stefan

Brian, welcome to CAC! You will have a great time here! Glad you were able to find us!

BE SURE TO SAVE THE :w!

welcome to CAC!!!:welcome
enjoy!!!!

Welcome to the CAC Brian. :w

HI EVERYONE,MY NAME IS BRIAN AND I'M FROM HERTFORDSHIRE COUNTY IN S.E.ENGLAND.I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW HELPFUL OTHER MEMBERS ARE HERE AND WISH I HAD FOUND OUT ABOUT C.A.C.WHEN I GOT MY FIRST VETTE (89RED COUPE)4 YEARS AGO,BETTER LATE THAN NEVER,BEST WISHES TO ALL.
ENGLISH GUY.:thumb

Welcome to the CAC.......Look forward to hearing from you......England is a beautiful country........I have been there several times.......Cambridge, London, then several of the Air Force bases around the country.....Love the fish & chips.......Have a great day.......:beer

A big thank to all you folks for making me feel welcome,much appreciated.By the way RRHVette were you ever at Chicksands at old walden?I was a contractor there for the M.O.D.
Cheers Brian.

Welcome to Corvette Action Center

Welcome to CORVETTE ACTION CENTER Brian, we're glad you have joined us :beer

Bill :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom