Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

rdkingrdr

Corvette
2004 black z06
Hello everyone..!! Glad to be here. A little history. Always been in love with corvettes, and bought my first one when I was 23, a73 gold stingray.Unfortunatly it was a short loved love affair, as my youngest son was born and had to part ways a year later. Well, 24 years later, 2 of those contemplating my purchase, I recently aquired a 2004 black z06, exactly what I was looking for. I'm sure I'll have this forever, and likely will it to my son who I lost my '73 for.
Anyway, glad to be here.

Mike.

Attachments

• IMAG0262.jpg
    IMAG0262.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 132
Thanks jrose. Can you enlighten me on how to post a full photo, not a thumbnail. Nice looking car..!!

Thanks jrose. Can you enlighten me on how to post a full photo, not a thumbnail. Nice looking car..!!
Hiya Mike!

Congrats on finally getting back into the Corvette fold! We have many members that set aside their Corvette passion in favor of greater responsibilities so we know what you mean.

Check out this thread - http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com.../128319-how-do-i-include-photos-my-posts.html - for a rundown of photos posting in threads.

And I'll help you with your first:

attachment.php

Enjoy the forums and your new C5 z06!
:wJane Ann

Welcome aboard, your story sounds very similar to mine. Except my first one was a 64 had it for about two years before my first was born. Found out right away that it wasn't going to work. 29 years later, I get another one.

Congrats, she looks like a fine example.

Thanks to all for the response. Look forward to conversation with everyone.
Talk to you all soon.

Mike.

Welcome - don't be a stranger

Welcome to the Forum...sweet ride, love those rims. Mine is a similar story...bought my first at 26 a new 1980...sold it 2 years later when our son was born...bought my next one 22 years later when he graduated college.

Seems like a familiar story too fast. I'm really glad it worked out that way for us...it would be too bad to have to sell it now to put the son through college. Thanks for the reply...talk to you all soon.

If I'm decoding your user name correctly, what year is your Harley? I have a 2006 FLHP that sees more miles than my Vette...

-Mac

Good job Im the decipher mac. You are correct. I have a black 2005 FLHRI. The exact bike I wanted since I was 12 yrs old. I use that user name for a lot of different things, and your the first to comment on it. Nice...!!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom