Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

USD03745

Corvette
1990 White Coupe
Found this site by accident during surfing one day and it looked interesting. So I decided to sign up. I live in Acworth, Georgia (Northwest of Atlanta) since 1993 from Michigan. I own a 1990 C4 White coupe with a red interior; L98 w/ 6 speed. Odometer reads 115K; I have added a low restriction air intake coupler, K&N filter, throttle body diverter, flowmaster catbacks, and brand new Z06 chrome wheels. Runs like a champ.

Also own a black 2006 Mustang GT Premium 5 speed just for good measure. Going thru 2nd childhood.

Welcome!

Welcome to the :CAC Best Corvette site on the web:upthumbs Post some pics when you get a chance:w

Welcome to the CAC!

:w
-Stefan

Welcome to the CAC!

I'm glad your toys for this childhood are serving you well!

Enjoy!

:Steer

Here's another welcome!! I love the white/red interior combination...be sure to post some pictures.

Elaine

welcome to CAC!!!!:CAC
hope you enjoy the forums!!!!!!

Welcome, and good guys drive white.Now that thats over with and we know where you live a few of us from all over the country will stop by for breakfast some weekend.I'd say you could expect -oh maybe 125-150 of us.

Welcome from another Atlanta area person.
Lots of us here are in our 2nd childhood, so you're not alone.

Hope you enjoy the CAC :w

Tammy

I'm a Georgian too...I moved to Peachtree City from New York this year. Welcome to the CAC.

Welcome to the CAC! We're glad you found us.

vett boy is pulling your leg about breakfast... there shouldn't be more than 75 of us show up. ;) (just kidding :L )

Enjoy the CAC!

:w Jane Ann

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom