Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New owner of a C5

crause

Corvette
75 Convertible-steel blue / 2000 lt. pewter conv.
attachment.php
Just a note to boast about my "new to me" C5. Just returned from Dallas, TX where my wife and I picked up the addition to our Corvette family. I am going to have my C3 and she will drive the C5. I have tons of questions about the C5 but that will come later. :J

EDIT: You had an extra h t t p in your address. Fixed now! :) - Jane Ann

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Excellent news! Congratulations, Crause!

As for those questions, once the big perma-grin subsides a bit, and the questions begin to surface, we're here to help!

:w
-Patrick

Welcome !

And yeah, don't be shy about asking questions.

Congrats Crause...

Where abouts in LA? I lived in Shreveport for 15 years before GM moved me to Detroit. YUK!

Congrats on the vert!

I’ve always thought the C5s pewter was a sharp color.

B17Crew

Congratulations! You'll love the C5 convertible, and Pewter is one of the most popular colors!!

Elaine

Congratulations on the Y2K vert, I just got mine a couple of weeks ago and I love it.

Congrats Crause...

Where abouts in LA? I lived in Shreveport for 15 years before GM moved me to Detroit. YUK!

Near Hammond, LA which is east of Baton Rouge.

Big pictures

How do you post those big pictures? I have only figured out how to post the thumbnails. :confused

How do you post those big pictures? I have only figured out how to post the thumbnails. :confused

You're in luck! XLR8 has created a very useful thread in the Site Help and Feedback Forum with pictures to guide you through the process of not only uploading pictures to a thread, but posting them at full size in your message.

CLICK

Let us know if you run into any problems or need help.

-Patrick

Crause,

I see Patrick directed you to the Photo posting thread. If you run into problems, post a thread in the Help and Feedback Forum and we'll see what we can do.

Here's the full size image from your first post in this thread.

attachment.php

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom