Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New Parts (to me) I just bought...

Mad-Mic

Gone but not forgotten
Corvette
1987 Redskin Red Coupe
No pics yet still gotta pick them up though.

30lbs injectors 110 bucks

Nitrous Plate for L98/LT1 for 40 bucks :D

ATI P600B intercooled L98 setup with 10lbs and 15lbs pulley for 2k :D

the SC setup will go in my 82 Z turdgen :gap was gonna do a T66 setup but for this price I couldn't pass it up. It's a friend of mine and he has 2 setups 1 is for L98 and 1 is for LT1 i think. So now the Z is almost done with parts. I've decided to put my 388 stroker in my Z with the SC setup, most likely either my LT1 intake or a miniram, ZZ9x cam i'm bidding on or ZZ409 cam I already have, T56 6 speed, 9 Bolt aussie rear with 3.73's. Gonna pull the flat top pistons and go with some -10cc dished forged pistons to handle 15lbs of boost.

The vette is getting a bunch of spray, with either a 406 or 434 out of the 400 i got now and a VERY big cam, 3500 stall, and i'm gonna let'er rip!

Only thing I still need for both setups is heads. Maybe in June I will finally buy atleast 1 set to get one of these motors going. Other than that it's just the little stuff but it still adds up. I'm thinking 3k per car for the little stuff.

should be getting the 96 LT4 vette next month. Already talked to the bank and it's a go just gotta sign the papers and pick it up. Just trying to let my new business make some money first before I do sign. Come may I should be doing OK in the financial dept as the mortgage company is taking off. :)

Fast cars are too addicting! i think i'm an addict and might need help or i might just need an 06 Z06 to satisfy my craving for speed! But you know as well as I do I still wouldn't be happy with a stock Z.....lol

O.A.?

overdrivers anonymous?

I know the affliction(s).:lou

Now, answer my motor mount question, dammit!:D :w

WhalePirot said:
overdrivers anonymous?

I know the affliction(s).:lou

Now, answer my motor mount question, dammit!:D :w

ok already found your answer *maybe*....lol

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom