Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

News: New Product waiting list at Les Stanford Chevrolet Dearborn Michigan

2010corvette

Corvette
2006 Hatchback Coupe Victory Red
Les Stanford Chevrolet has established and was confirmed waiting list for the next generation Corvette.
Currently twenty four people have sent $2,000.00 to Les Stanford Chevrolet to be first in line for new product.
Les Stanford Chevrolet is the third largest seller of Corvettes, behind Kerbeck in New Jersey and Macmulkin in New Hampshire.
Macmulkin in New Hampshire and Buff Whelan in Michigan advertise "NO Fees" on the purchase of New Corvettes.
New car doc fees run between 195.00 and 210.00 here in Michigan
In Massachusetts doc fees on new cars are as high as $410.00

PS: Buying new or previously used (High Sport Segment Real Sport Car) is wise choice.
Most of my new Corvette's have come from Buff Whelan Chevrolet in Sterling Heights Michigan and Chevrolet Boston Zone office.

Last edited:
#1 in Corvette Sales

Les Stanford Chevrolet has established and was confirmed waiting list for the next generation Corvette.
Currently twenty four people have sent $2,000.00 to Les Stanford Chevrolet to be first in line for new product.
Les Stanford Chevrolet is the third largest seller of Corvettes, behind Kerbeck in New Jersey and Macmulkin in New Hampshire.
Macmulkin in New Hampshire and Buff Whelan in Michigan advertise "NO Fees" on the purchase of New Corvettes.
New car doc fees run between 195.00 and 210.00 here in Michigan
In Massachusetts doc fees on new cars are as high as $410.00

PS: Buying new or previously used (High Sport Real Cars) is wise choice.
Most of my new Corvette's have come from Buff Whelan Chevrolet in Sterling Heights Michigan and Chevrolet Boston Zone office.

I thought Hendrick was #1 in Corvette Sales

corvette addict

I don't know why anyone would drop a deposit on a car they don't know anything about, including the release date. ;LOL

1st in Line

I don't know why anyone would drop a deposit on a car they don't know anything about, including the release date. ;LOL

So they can be 1st. Of course the car may never get built. Just some money not needed for a couple of years also there's a good chance someone could put down $2001.00 and get ahead of the $2000.00 guy. It could escalate. A dealer wouldn't by pass someone would they? NAH NAH they wouldn't do that.:rotfl

corvette addict

So they can be 1st. Of course the car may never get built. Just some money not needed for a couple of years also there's a good chance someone could put down $2001.00 and get ahead of the $2000.00 guy. It could escalate. A dealer wouldn't by pass someone would they? NAH NAH they wouldn't do that.:rotfl

corvette addict

I can see the dealer taking the dollars. I just wonder about someone giving to the dealer for, what is now, a pig in a poke.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom