Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New project

Plenum
portedplenum.jpg

If you look carefully, you'll notice that I had to add more aluminum aswell to the rear opening of this side of the plenum. The opening under the distrubutor cover did not have enough material there to support a good seal between the plenum and the runners, and still keep the opening tall, which is where most of the air flows into the runners. I had to also slightly modify the dist. cover, so that it sits even with the rest of the plenum.

Looks great Sam!
Very nice how you matched the wrinkle black paint with the original!

But eeuhh, in another picture I saw a total few of your garage. Incredible how clean and good everything looks. But i saw a big boat and 3 or 4 corvette.. Are you going to say you have another vehicle to tow the boat? :crazy

Groeten Peter.

Finally got around to putting it together, and while I need to still spend some time fine tunning the boost and fuel, all I gotta say is that the ported siemese runner/plenum and bigger intake was definitely what this car needed. The difference is big time seat of the pants. I haven't driven it much , but on one pass the tires broke loose at 80 plus mph, and it was still pulling hard at 6500 rpms when I let off.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom