Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New set of Wheels

R

resto75

I went out today and bought a new set of chrome C4 wheels which just happen to be attached to a triple black 94 convertible.
This car is in really nice condition with a new top and 3:73 rear. Auto tranny also was rebuilt and has a shift kit in it. I think I will really like it.

My son thinks he's getting the 75 now but I have bad news for him. Maybe I will let him drive that one to the car show on occasion but thats about it.

;) ;) ;)

Roy

resto75 said:
I went out today and bought a new set of chrome C4 wheels which just happen to be attached to a triple black 94 convertible.

:L :J Congratulations Roy! :upthumbs

But ya really oughtta cut the kid some slack and let him cruise now and then in the older one. That is, after you're sure of his ability to treat it responsibly, as with all the cars he drives, but even more so because of the attachment you have to your Corvette. ;)

_ken :w

Roy,

Congradulations... did you say that was at the American Tire Store.. was that one of them there one hour specials? . ? .. darn missed again.. ;)

Let's get some pictures... a two photo signature seems in order ;)

BudD
:w

photo

Bud you will be the first to know about the sig photo. I don't know how to do it. I will have to take a few photos when it stops raining here, but that won't be until tomorrow. (maybe).

As for the 75 I don't think the insurance will allow my son to drive it. We will have to work on that. I think he would be able to drive the 94 however as that is insured differently.

Roy,
A (Black):upthumbs Vert C4. You gotta be lovin life about now, hehe!
To pretty to pass up, Huh!
Good luck with the new ride:_rock
John

Congrats Roy.
:beer

I agree with ken. Remember your first vette ride;) Let the kid have some fun.

Oh! By the way. Please forward all collision damage bills to Ken:L

Carlo

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom