Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New Stingray

korvettekarl

Corvette
2017 Grand Sport 90 ZR1 57 Bel Air
Finally closed on a new Premier Edition Stingray Z51. Laguna Blue with the Brown interior. Number 283 of 500. This thing is awesome. Got rid of the 2013 ZL1. Nice car but what a gas hog and when the blower sucked itself, was over a month to find the parts.

Attachments

• phone 051.jpg
    phone 051.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
Thank you! This number 9 Vette since I gave up the Harleys in 1993. They just keep getting better and better. I was holding out for a Z06 and then found out it would have a blower. No thanks. Don't get me wrong, the power is awesome, but man do they suck the gas. I was lucky to get 12 MPG. I have already reached 22 MPG in the Stingray. I will sacrifice a few ponies for 10 more miles on a gallon. If I miss the power I will just hop in the 67 Camaro or the 55 2 door wagon I am building is going to have a big block in the engine compartment.

Luggage? Someone owes me a suitcase!

Nice car! Enjoy.......is the luggage cool that you get with it.....? :thumb

Just got back from the dealer. They had to give me my luggage. Pretty nice stuff too. 2 carry ons, a laptop case and a backpack along with a big bag. I wouldn't have known if it wasn't for you Huskerman. Thanks

Congratulations on your new Corvette. :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom