Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New T04 Turbos for sale

S

Stan A

Hello to All Twin Turbo Owners:

I have good news and bad news... I'll start with the good first!

Found 6 BRAND NEWS T04 Turbos for sales. They want $1500 for each. Price is not that bad considerating we can hardly ever find them new.

Here is the Bad news..........

They want to sell all 6 at once. $9,000 lay out!!!

Feedback wanted here........

Stan A

Great question

Hi,

I will call them and check it out for you.

Take care,

Stan

I guess $1500 is about right for a new one... by itself. Especially if you need one! I would think if they want to unload all six at once they should offer a package price. Maybe a $1000 or $1500 off or so on the lot. If you're in a repair business it might be nice to stock them. Not too sure about what an individual would do with them. I guess the other option would be if enough owners wanted to do a group purchase. They would need to get down to something around $1250/ea. before I would even consider it.

I just picked up a nice used one as a spare for $250. Even getting it rebuilt will still save me some $$ over new.

provided they are guranteed new in Box w/ details I might be interested in a pair for the right price...:) e mail me privately if you pick up some confirmed prospects for the other sets. Thanks! *89x2*

New Turbos for Sale

The price maybe about right but they do not want to split the six units. It all or none. I don't agree with this. It leaves us with only two choices. Buy or not buy. They won't reduce the price. I tried but they don't care.

Remember, We still have a place here that will re-build these units for $350 plus parts. Maybe our best bet is to just pass on this. Maybe later they will change their mind and price and be more accommodating.

SurfnSun still may be interested. I will see if they will take credit cards. I will call them this week.

Take care everyone,
Stan

Stan, I was half way kidding about the credit card issue....the only way I'll be interested is if I have the winning bid on Shane's car.

Re: New Turbos for Sale

Stan A said:
They won't reduce the price. I tried but they don't care.

Well in that case... THEY CAN KEEP THEM! :( In fact they can kiss my :booty

Re: New Turbos for Sale

Stan A said:
Remember, We still have a place here that will re-build these units for $350 plus parts.

Stan, Could you please email me the info on this place. I'd like to get the used one I picked up rebuilt and keep it on the shelf.... for a spare. Thanks! :beer

Used Turbos!!

As I understand it, the used ones are already rebuilt back to factory specs.

If you are still interested in a used one, email me directly.

Stan A

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom