Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New to CAC

• Thread starter Thread starter KC/ZR-1
  • Start date Start date
K

KC/ZR-1

Just another refuge fro CF.com...the recent improvements to that website has made it so that it is impossible to post or reply. Thought it would get straightened out after awhile but nothing happened so I give up.

Lots of familiar member names here on this forum... I was KC98C5 on the CF forum. I had just purchased my first ZR-1 last Sept with lots of help from the forum members. It is a 1991 #1768 Turquoise met/Saddle and now has about 16,300 miles. Slowly working my way through replacing the serpentine belt and all fluids and need to get the original tires replaced before trying to make it to Bowling Green in May for The Gathering.

I still need more time behind the wheel since I haven't got over the thrill of the torque, but I have to improve my mpg from 5 before I get on the road to BG.

Bill,

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center. Glad to have you aboard from another ZR-1 owner. :)

Welcome..

Seams the ZR-1 owners have invaded!:drink

johnny

Glad to see you @ :CAC

Looks like the gang's pretty much here :bar

Welcome KC!

Welcome to Corvette Action Center.
I'd be interested in learning exactly how long it actually takes to improve your gas mpg from 5mpg. ;)
Have fun!
Pics? I'd love to see the turq met.
Heidi

Welcome To The Corvette Action Center KC/ZR-1!

Nice to have you with us. :upthumbs

KC/ZR-1

Welcome .. I'll help you with gas mpg if you help me get more than 12K miles out of a set of rear tires...:D

Fort94z said:
I'm here too, got to go where the info is !

John,

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center. :)

Wegone said:
KC/ZR-1

Welcome .. I'll help you with gas mpg if you help me get more than 12K miles out of a set of rear tires...:D

:L On a ZR-1??? Impossible!!! :D ;)

Hi Bill!

We have twin cars! I think there are only 110 turquoise ones period only made in 90 and 91 and only 21 with tan leather.

The rest are black interiors.

Here is a pic. E mail me a pic of yours...I would love to see it

Rick =)

zr12.jpg

KC....Welcome aboard! Great choice in purchasing the Z.

......note to self: need Fikse's

Jay

Rick, your car is beautiful - those are the B+B exhaust, right? How do ya like em? no problems with staining the bumper I see - I love those tips - gotta get me some!!!

The Fikses are cool too!!

Welcome all to the CAC!!

:J ;shrug

Thanks for the welcome to the CAC.

Don't think my Webtv has the capability to add pics, so Heidi I guess you will have to look at Rick's pic's of my Texas twin (except mine still has the original wheels).

Well, the Fikse's are gone off of mine...It's a long story.

I do have the original rims now. Here is the new pic.

Thanks anyway for the compliment DDSLT5

zr1aw.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom