Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Grand Sport New (to me) Grand Sport

For discussions related to a Grand Sport Corvette.

ParisTNDude

Corvette
2010 C6 Grand Sport
I have had my 2010 Grand Sport for a little over a month now and can't even think of words to describe my pleasure with this car.

It now has 14,700 miles on it and it really is awesomely fast. I ran it at the drag strip a couple weeks after buying it to get some bone stock base line runs. 12.449 @ 116 decent, but not quite as quick yet as my full bolt on 2006 LS2 was, but that won't last long. It had been some years since I ran a manual transmission car at the drag strip, which probably impeded better ETs. Launch was a little difficult, but improved some during the session.

I immediately put a Vararam CAI on it and a Diablo Intune tune on it, so it may be close to the 12.134 117 best I ran in my 06. I don't think I'm going to mod this one to the degree I did my last, but I guess everyone says that.

It's been a while since I posted on CAC, but hope to do better in the future.

Happy holidays to all of you and Merry CHRISTmas

Congrats

Nice car.

I have had my 2010 Grand Sport for a little over a month now and can't even think of words to describe my pleasure with this car.

It now has 14,700 miles on it and it really is awesomely fast. I ran it at the drag strip a couple weeks after buying it to get some bone stock base line runs. 12.449 @ 116 decent, but not quite as quick yet as my full bolt on 2006 LS2 was, but that won't last long. It had been some years since I ran a manual transmission car at the drag strip, which probably impeded better ETs. Launch was a little difficult, but improved some during the session.

I immediately put a Vararam CAI on it and a Diablo Intune tune on it, so it may be close to the 12.134 117 best I ran in my 06. I don't think I'm going to mod this one to the degree I did my last, but I guess everyone says that.

It's been a while since I posted on CAC, but hope to do better in the future.

Happy holidays to all of you and Merry CHRISTmas

Congrats on the new Grand Sport!! We love ours!! Also a 2010, my first time out I ran a 12.4 119 mph! Pretty pleased I was !!

P6240918.jpg

Last edited:

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom