Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Newbie looking to buy a 90 ZR-1

V

Volunteer

Help - Newbie looking to buy a 90 ZR-1

Stan A or anyone else with any help,
I see that you are in Atlanta and had some info on another ZR-1 in the area, I am looking at a red/red 90 ZR-1 with 36Kmiles. The front and rear fascia are from a 95 corvette (tried to run a vehicle history, but could not find any info on accidents etc related to why this modification would be made) and its for sale at American Sportscar Center on Lavista Rd, Atlanta for $22,900. I wanted to know if you had any word of mouth info about the dealer and or if you thought the pricing was stiff. As a baseline I ran Kelley blue book and NADA retail dealer values, both of which were in the $22 - $28K range for the ZR-1's mileage. I am new to corvettes (bought first one last year and just totaled it) and especially market value on the ZR-1. Excuse the length of the message, but any help would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.buyavette.net/c91.html

Nice looking 90 ZR-1

1st - Welcome to CAC :upthumbs

Some people preferred the 91 & newer fascia over the 90.

Good luck with your next Vette & keep Her top side Up !!!

I have a 90 DRM 450 HP car for sale for 22K.

need to sell it as I have 3 ZR1s right now and too many other cars in the stable.

I also have a very rare 95 ZR1 (dunns heads) for 36K.

both of these cars run super, prices are firm, no dreamers please, I will be selling, not giving them away!!!

rkreigh said:
I have a 90 DRM 450 HP car for sale for 22K.

Can you possibly supply some more info or pics of this car? This sounds like a pretty good deal.

Jay

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom