Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

No finger prints left!

69MyWay

Corvette
1969 Killer Shark
Now is the perfect time to commit a crime. I have been wet sanding and blocking on the car so much that I have no finger prints left. They are just smooth.

:eek

Chris if you're offering I could send my parts wish list to you instead of Eckler's.

ROFLMAO.... LOL

vettasy said:
Chris if you're offering I could send my parts wish list to you instead of Eckler's.

I need a few for the Rare too :L :L :L :L
I'll spring for the airfare, sand paper and paint too.. ;) maybe a quick frame off restoration, I have a few weeks of vacation built up :D

BudD
:w

Hey, I work cheap, but not that cheap. Come on guys, if we are going to take advantage of my temporary condition, let's go for something big!

:L

Re: ROFLMAO.... LOL

Rare81 said:

I need a few for the Rare too :L :L :L :L
I'll spring for the airfare, sand paper and paint too.. ;) maybe a quick frame off restoration, I have a few weeks of vacation built up :D

BudD
:w
You mean you wanna rob a convenience store?:gap I am sure it will be worth it when you are done.

Make Ford dudes cry

I heard that there is one of the five Cobra Daytonas in Louisiana. Last year one sold for $5.5 million. Let's make the owner wet his pants! Meet you in New Orleans, Chris. ;) --Bullitt

You know, I think I will stick to being a regular upstanding citizen. Plus, since I have not been sanding th car with my face, that identification zone is in tact. :t

Chris

The nose works great for tight corners.

Tom

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom