Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

No more car cover

I looked up the costco site but can find no mention of a portable garage. Anyone know where I might find one ?........Roger.

Sorry - I should have mentioned that Costco only sells these once a year at their stores only.Limited supply also.

However, you can find these on line by many companies looking up "Portable Garage"
Tractor Supply has a good looking one.

Last year i bought a stratmosphere :mad car cover. It looks great on the car. Custom fit for all generation vettes. My pickup is in the body shop for damage done from snow plowing. So I'm using my second car (vette) since the weather has been nice here. Been leaving the cover off. I noticed that this particular cover is leaving marks along the edges of the car. ex. rear bumper all along edges and the front hood nose, wheel fenders. where ever the cover wraps on the car. :mad When spring arrives I will have it detailed.
Am I being foolish by leaving it uncovered? It stays outside no room in the garage. Or maybe a different cover? Went through 3 or so covers between this vette and the last one. Thanks,
Have nice day!
Paul:w

Yep, no cover when your car is outside because any cover will chafe the finish from wind action.

Toms1 has a lift like mine which allows me to store two cars and a farm tractor in a two car garage (10 ft. ceiling). The car on top has a homemade dust cover on it which is two king sized sheets sewn together. The cover works great and when it gets really dirty in the wash it goes.

Keep 'em rollin' :W

Bill :w

Yep, no cover when your car is outside because any cover will chafe the finish from wind action.

Toms1 has a lift like mine which allows me to store two cars and a farm tractor in a two car garage (10 ft. ceiling). The car on top has a homemade dust cover on it which is two king sized sheets sewn together. The cover works great and when it gets really dirty in the wash it goes.

Keep 'em rollin' :W

Bill :w

I agree with you all. The car sits with no cover and I am OK with it! When it gets dirty I give it a bath and scrub it behind the ears and :upthumbs clean.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom