Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Non-Bose Speakers

Yes, unless it was switched by a previous owner.

Yes, unless it was switched by a previous owner.
No!! Only if it had a Bose system!!:thumb I've had 2-1 owner C4's with less than 60,000 miles with documentation on my lot, that had the Delco "Premium" sound system 1-94,1-96!!:thumb:thumb:thumb
Bose Systems were an option in C4's!:thumb

94 LT1 6 sp. 59,980 miles.
http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com/specs/c4/1994/94prod.html

Img174.jpg

Img178.jpg

Img189.jpg

96 LT1 Automatic!! 50,144 miles.
http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com/specs/c4/1996/96prod.html

Img51.jpg

Img54.jpg

Img58.jpg

Some knuckleheaded GI's at Ft Bragg took out the complete BOSE AM/FM/CD system that came in my car (U1F) and replaced it with a raggedy, cheap WalMart Sony

Oh yeah, they also removeed the FX3 stuff except for the switch in the console

:mad:mad:mad:mad:mad:mad:mad:mad:mad:mad:mad

No!! Only if it had a Bose system!!:thumb I've had 2-1 owner C4's with less than 60,000 miles with documentation on my lot, that had the Delco "Premium" sound system 1-94,1-96!!:thumb:thumb:thumb
Bose Systems were an option in C4's!:thumb

94 LT1 6 sp. 59,980 miles.
http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com/specs/c4/1994/94prod.html

Img174.jpg

Img178.jpg

Img189.jpg

96 LT1 Automatic!! 50,144 miles.
Corvette Action Center | Model Center | C4 | 1996 Corvette | 1996 Corvette Production Numbers

Img51.jpg

Img54.jpg

Img58.jpg

did they have resistors in the wiring to compensate for the non bose.?
if so then we could use factory parts to replace the bose system..
i priced a few speakers...WOW...i had no idea they were so proud of their stuff...:eek:hnoes

Some knuckleheaded GI's at Ft Bragg took out the complete BOSE AM/FM/CD system that came in my car (U1F) and replaced it with a raggedy, cheap WalMart Sony

Oh yeah, they also removeed the FX3 stuff except for the switch in the console

:mad:mad:mad:mad:mad:mad:mad:mad:mad:mad:mad

The bose stuff is not that great. Too bad about the FX-3 though.

Scott

The bose stuff is not that great. Too bad about the FX-3 though.

Scott

I have the bose system in my vette, I think it is pretty awesome for a 13 some year old technology. :confused It sounds better than most factory systems in cars today. :beer

I have the bose system in my vette, I think it is pretty awesome for a 13 some year old technology. :confused It sounds better than most factory systems in cars today. :beer

my bose system is trashed and it seems way expensive to replace....

The reason I asked is that I have a front & rear Speaker set with Factory wiring & Connections with Alpine Speakers in them.I will try and sell them.
Thanx

I'm gonna live with the Radio/CD I have now, but I am definitely going to get some speakers that cost more than these $10 things I have right now.

The reason I asked is that I have a front & rear Speaker set with Factory wiring & Connections with Alpine Speakers in them.I will try and sell them.
Thanx

details please....:w
potential customer..with a real need

Looks like a Non Bose System

Hey all ... I have an 85 Corvette and looks like it didn't come ordered with a Bose system. I am in Canada and am looking for collectors status plates but need the original radio to qualify. There are lots of original Bose systems out there but nothing Non Bose. Any ideas where I could look??? Anyone have one sitting in their garage???

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom